Tracking time stamps on ipads

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by anonymous, Aug 25, 2016 at 6:22 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can managers look at time stamps of signatures for call activity

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A time stamp is part of any database entry.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your location is also tracked on a constant basis, so stop spending half your day hanging out at the mall.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If I'm not mistaken, at least down South.....Merck was the first to get the pads with the time tracker. All were scared, and it only took a few months for some to get called in !

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes Merck was and yes they know here we are its ok most of are actually working!!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have a rep that is about to go on performance plan. In addition to poor selling skills, I had his iPad data requested to see if he is working over the last 8 weeks. We can only access this through a HR request . He is gone!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Few things:

Use airplane mode, no need to have it on when using.
    Turn location services off.
    All calls don't have to be entered on spot.
    Sample drops do have time stamps.
    There are calls with no time stamps like no sample clinics whee they still see you.
    Always get late signatures it's in case.

Also salaried employees don't have to work a "full day" as there are duties outside of the field work. Other threads have covered this legal aspect. So you choose how to do your job, they just suggest what hours to work.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You lazy millennials.. Let me educate you on a couple of things. First, due to the "overtime" litigation that GSK won (went all the way to the U.S. supreme court. GSK cannot tell you when to work. Yes, they can outline hours of operation but cannot tell you what do during said time frame. So, if you are at the mall entering your 8+ calls on your iPad at 3:45, that's is totally fine. Maybe you run to your storage unit on a Saturday..never hear a word form GSK that you shouldn't be doing that on your day off..correct? So GSK finds itself in a quandary they created and begged for..again, took it all the way to the U.S. Supreme Court. They can find other ways in which to fire you to be sure. Bottom line, get your lazy entitled a$$ out of the mall and do what you are getting paid to do...SELL!!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

SELL?! Drug reps dont' sell. Selling requires closing and a signature to close a deal. Grow up.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Last post. Really? You thought that up all by yourself? Sales is sales. In many respects Pharma is a much more difficult sale with so many outside influences blocking the final sale. i.e. managed care, adverse events, switching a branded Rx to a generic by a pharmacy. Sales is sales my friend..grow up and get a better comeback.

11. sirandy

sirandy new user

We have to raise our hands to go to the toilets.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Try a real sales job and get into disposables or instruments. Then you will LEARN what selling is. It is not saying, (in the hall to the back of a doc's head) "Thanks for using drug abc doc!) Then counting that as a call and relying on teamers to take up the slack. The industry has become a joke, and that is why Ohio State, which dominates central OH does not allow a single rep into any offices. Signs of every doc's front door. Wonder how many reps GSK has in Columbus vs 10 yrs ago. LOL!!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sparky is telling us that his ball is bigger and nicer than ours...........so immature. You must not have cut the mustard with pharmaceutical sales kid.