Toxic Culture Continues!

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by anonymous, Oct 21, 2016 at 1:30 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Such a toxic culture has developed here over the past few years! Since the cia has came into play, the culture has turned so toxic here that it's even spoken about by other companies and recruiters!

Matrix partners act like middle schoolers with gossip and gotcha actions. You barely can visit a office with out something being wrong.

Inventiv is a straw man for anything and everything, it's truly sad to watch the pathetic attempts to scapegoat them.

DMs are the worst in the industry, patient first/numbers first creates the worst managing style that contradicts everything the cia stands for. Ride alongs are a industry worst, doctors hate GSK DMs.

The rvp are clueless cheerleaders, they have zero impact and create barriers to do our jobs. They exist to justify their jobs and nothing else.

Thanksgiving to the fact I make so much money and work so little. Praying I get out soon to better!!!

Toxic, toxic, toxic!!!!!!!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

But, but Emma

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why is Mr.Millennial still hanging around ? Cry Cry Cry ! Little kid needs to man-up and seek another job............or, this poster may be like others who have been fired and hate our prestigious company.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HAHAHAHA!! sorry prestigious!!!! Thanks for that laugh. That was the best joke I've heard in YEARS.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh hunny!!! Have you talked to a recruiter lately? Have you talked with other device or Pharma personal???? Our rep is the worst! its only prestigious to OUTSIDERS!!

There are plenty seeking other jobs! LinkedIn is super active with GSK reps trying to get similar or better.

You are the exact toxic, clueless sycophant I speak of. There's a reason we aren't a top company to work for anymore on "prestigious" lists, we free fell from any list of desirable employer.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

To everyone:

The trolls on CP have a code when they post on CP. They always enter an empty space before the punctuation mark at the end of their childish sentences.

Example:
    - Why is Mr.Millennial still hanging around(space)?
    - Cry Cry Cry(space)!

They do it on other boards as well as a way to let other paid trolls know that they are part of their troll team. Look around on other boards and you will see the pattern I'm referencing.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

To everyone:

The Millennial that made this thread couldn't handle the criticism of his poor work ethic, so he responds above in a way to try to deflect the criticism.

The "paid troll" comment is also just plain silly........as if anyone is stupid enough to believe that.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Give us a break, cry baby. Former GSK people have no problems getting a job if they are worth anything. Just because you are a loser and can't get a job anywhere else, it doesn't mean that it applies to everyone else. Perhaps you should look for a job that is more suitable to your "strengths". The mall has lots of openings this time of year as we get closer to the holiday season.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

GSK has been killing value of its employees prospects within the industry. Pfizer for example has it was easier since its first class company.

I've had some fine coworkers get better as I would encourage others to as well.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well thank you Mr. Pfizer rep......always a classless company and employees too.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Inventiv is a straw man just like that scarecrow in the Wizard of Oz. except without the brain .

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The shill code...plant punctuation ! !

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pfizer has such a positive rep and consistently listed on top places to work. First in class.

Inventiv is literally reps from a variety of Pharma companies, if you really think they do less than you, your drinking too much Kool Aid.

Drop your advair with some respect.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

" your drinking too much " ? hahahahaha The word is " you're " Sparky. Capitalization problems also. Seems as if you have posted before, showing your poor education.....def not a drug rep....def not !

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your got meh their!!!! Typical diversion tactic, no 1 curs about spelling.

The shills hate these topics, after all most of them helped create the toxicity!!!! Veryyyyy bad culture here.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey you corporate slut! We are working really really hard here at GSK. We don't like the ways things are run ok?? Can you handle a bit of criticism?? Many of us committed here but treated badly-- like a bad marriage ok?? Just waiting for a divorce or moving on. Let us let off some steam at this horribly run company where sales people are not valued. honestly my humble opinion is thst GSK upper management thinks sales are bottom of the barrel.. not important.. hope they implode

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Corporate defenders been around here for years. It's public knowledge they are active on this board. Who else whould defend this place? GSK doesn't care about you.

Since 2012 this place has become a industry worst. Documented by many publications of how bad our practices are. Several fines for illegal activity. Terrible reputation amongst industry peers. The internal workings are the main driver.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Corporate defenders????? Bbbbbwwwwaaaaahahahahahahaha........nope. Just people sick of listening to your non stop whining and complaining. Maybe you should stop acting like a baby.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

100% true. I have my own proof on this. Also the documented proof of GSK banning this site, high level people mentioning this site in publications, and various leaders vaguely referring to this site.

Toxic shock??