Town Hall Meeting?

Discussion in 'Centocor Ortho Biotech' started by Anonymous, May 21, 2014 at 8:00 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Was there some kind of town hall meeting recently? Who was invited? Why didn't we have a webex? For anybody that was there, what topics and questions came up?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Topics:
    - Ideas on how to put more people under more pressure
    - How do we continue to reduce bonus and keep people motivated
    - How do we track rep activity without them knowing
    - Ideas on making h.o. leadership appear competent
    - How can we make the sales position so intolerable that reps will leave on their own.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I almost never post on here because I don't want it tied back to me...but this too funny. We need more funny moments to make the current situation tolerable.
    The funny thing is management has forgotten what the said to who. Everyone knows they are targeting those older reps. Between calibration and SPP credit management can early make you look very bad or very good.
    The best thing to come out of the meeting was more airline miles for my vacation.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So now we know just who is who,
    Make no mistake I will sue the crew.
    Your career is about to get very choppy,
    Cause all of your paper crimes I did copy.

Remember you azzes, it aint over yet. But it's coming, 4u

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This post is a sham. It's meant to point the finger at someone who is trying to clean up part of the country and deflect from the real issues. Sorry, boss, but your tactics don't work. And your poetry sucks.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Would somebody please sue these guys? Hating life.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hello this is your captain. The ship is going down. But we are very pleased to have a meeting to discuss just how quickly the ship is going down. Those of you that are older and experienced realize that you are about to drown. You younger folks seem to think only the older folks are about to drown. You are wrong. No distress signal was sent. We are all dead

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Getting uncomfortable here. A guy in our region went somewhere with something and now he's a major target. Good guy, top performer, and going down in flames right before our eyes.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What region. Onc or Imm? Why doesn't somebody sue these fuckin idiots. They have it coming

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Close to home, Imm. Yes, it's time to sue.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ok who can get a good legal firm to take this on? Right now JnJ upper management is laughing at the old timers and saying JnJ is untouchable. If anyone has a firm with the resources to hit these aholes please post it here. I will be signing up also. Enough is enough. A friend of mine was harassed so bad it caused him to develop cancer from the stress. SUE THEM. And btw MH, nobody bought the acting job at the town hall. Too many of the managers already spilled the beans about your plans 2 years ago. I think some even left the organization. Maybe they might come forward in a suit? Ouch...can't wait for the game to really start.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I disagree. Not only is MH trying to clean this place up, but has the support of her best RBD. Nobody makes a move without the Man!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Complete CLUSTER

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Another American idiot. Ask those DMs, RBDs around two years ago when she outlined the plans to eliminate older reps that are not in the top 50%. No shit, it actually happened. A clever RBD branded it the MH 50/50 club. If you are over 50 & in gone bottom 50% your manager must put a plan together for your removal. Now that is what I call call Credo at its best. Clean up the place? It's called euthanasia. Hey I actually liked MH but she needs to be honest. The entire force thinks she is a liar void of talent and posses no ability motivate. Keep cutting the bonus and base of reps. That should help. Cluster, yes. Sad, yes. We could have been so much more. Now our competitors laugh at us. Nice job

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

With any luck Pd be running the show soon. Man knows how to get it done. You need a leader who has sales skills and leadership. He got it all.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

U funny. Stepping into mh shoes is like sticking his head in a noose. Nobody wants to be holding the bag on this one. The last job for the one stuck when it crashes.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

For crying out loud, what town hall meeting are you guys talking about? Also quit talking about people even by their initials oon this site. It is not fair to them.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Fuck you. I don't think it's all that hair that these assholes are running the older employees out of the company either. Fuck them they're going to get what's coming to them. And that I will guarantee you

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you kidding me? The boys club is protected. It runs the show. Anybody who goes up against it is looking for trouble and an end to their career. If you're in the club you get a license to do whatever you want. Just look around. I know a couple of reps who went up against the club. Bad idea. They're getting farmed out right now. A lesson to all.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When I hear of Town Hall I think of village idiots.