Topher I hope you read this

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by anonymous, Jan 16, 2016 at 2:05 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does this really surprise you?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I bet if so many financial resources weren't supporting $0 Onglyza co-pay cards ... $0 Kombiglyze .. $0 Farxiga .. $0 xigdua xr .. there might be a little bit of brand dollars left for access opportunities.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No, I will not be asking because my manager has given strict instructions that OUR DISTRICT IS NOT ALLOWED TO ASK TOPHER ANY QUESTIONS on the call.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

These "ask" calls are a joke. He only does them to fulfill a "scorecard" box... oh, you say the feedback from the field regarding leadership is horseshit? Our reps feel disenfranchised? Let's do a "ask" call to make it look like I actually give a shit.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The decision to pick winners and losers made my decision easy to leave on the injectable side. You can't have a mitigation strategy for certain states and expect the others to compete with those states. Shame on you for making that decision and putting reps at a competitive disadvantage versus your forced ranking system.

Best of luck to the ones sticking around.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Then I hope your Manager is answering your questions if you are forbidden from asking Topher. What is your Manager's problem with it?