Too much negativity here

Discussion in 'Valeant Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Apr 22, 2016 at 10:49 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And PWC is signing off on that? Find it hard to believe that this is true!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ignore the troll that come here to the make the outrageous claim.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey doorknob- Go to the Allergan board and look under "Glossary of hostile..." Read some of the last posts by Dan Shoham. It will change your little pea brain!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

financials (sales) for 2016 are a fuck up. geographies got OPEX cuts but were not allowed to reduce forecast which was pumped in many ex US countries last year. bottom line is many countries are sitting on nice P&L for this year with big Q4 which cant be achieved.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agree. Dan Shoham posts are rhe most intelligent, logical, professional posts you will ever read on ANY thread, for ANY company on CP. Period.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stop trolling.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why the negativity? Here's a suggestion: gather your children, spouse, close friends, etc around the TV late this afternoon and flip on CSPAN. Watch your soon to be ex leaders and their hedge fund buddy spin their tale to congress and their pricing "mistakes." Then, afterward, look your family and friends in the eye and tell them how great it is to work for this company and how everything will be just peachy. If you can do it, you will be just fine here. And if you can do it again after they lay you off, you're just plain dumb.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

On the plus side, Ackman did say the the Papa will likely start as CEO on Monday and that most of the board will be replaced with experienced pharma members. This will always be remembered as Pearson's final act at Valeant.

Until the indictments.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No. Afterwards I'll say,"See, this is what I've been telling you about."

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Man, that guy can go to jail with MP.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There will be a multi billion write off goodwill..... just a matter of time or hours before the 10-K filing tomorrow.......... MP had his mea culpa yesterday on his aggressive drug increases, but does anyone realise that he overpaid for all his acquisitions...... I know that PWC do know that.....

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You guys just do not get it, there is going to be a massive, and I mean billions, write off of the goodwill, and that will crystallise a massive breach of the financial covenants of the debt in place, and I do know...... wake up and smell the rosies..... those long on the big Valeant, you have been warned......

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How long until after the 10K is filed until PwC gets to review report their findings?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

From this morning:

"Valeant said its report was audited and found clean by PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP."

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My hope they name a wing of the prison Pearson and his cronies should go as "Valeant Alley"

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wells Fargo analyst: Why a new CEO won't save Valeant
    Debt-ridden pharmaceutical company Valeant secured an industry veteran as its new chief executive earlier this week — an appointment investors are hoping will enable the company's turnaround.

It won't work, a Wells Fargo analyst said.

Valeant, whose stock price has plunged 65 percent over the last year amid probes into its drug pricing, is too mired in debt to make a full recovery, analyst David Maris said on CNBC's "Halftime Report" on Wednesday.

"A new captain might sound great, but it's the ship that matters," Maris said.

"We see the business remains weak, and the pricing strategy that they've tried to use for the last few years — that game is up."

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wells Fargo is assuming that Papa is being told to save the company. We don't know if that is the plan at all. It may be to recover shareholder investment. That's something completely different.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let's see...save the company is a long term thing. Recover shareholder investment is so Ackman is can bail as soon as he can. Eh?