Too many ride alongs!!

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by anonymous, Jan 24, 2017 at 10:50 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Written by hired corporate GSK cyber bully. Ready to bash all constructive criticism. Can you.belueve a company that hires cyber bully's. Pitiful.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, we have nothing better to do than monitor websites. It does us a lot of good you know. Thanks for bringing this to everyone's attention !

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You have no idea how much we want to know the feelings of our employees and how much we want to improve your happiness with GSK. We do monitor this site 24/7 and look for improvements daily.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks for letting us know how you feel. We are sensitive to your f*%king feelings. Be the scrotum. Hold it all together. Now get back to work.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Uhmmmmm, there is no one (but you) that us stupid enough to think someone is paid to respond to your moronic posts.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You do realize that the poster you are responding to is too stupid to understand what sarcasm is, right?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sarcasm my foot ! We speak the truth at GSK !

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

GSK has people on this site, read other forums on here and compare to GSK. Many defenders here.

The worst culture keeps on getting worse.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You have been copied. You will get letter soon. We don't like complainers.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All these cyber bullies are making me mad. In fact, I am having a hard time enjoying my Starbucks coffee when I read these posts. I am likely to come back and complain later today if so have time after shopping at the mall, picking up the dry cleaning and going to the gym. Almost forgot, I have to try and squeeze in a couple sample drops too if I can fit it in my day.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Too many manager work trips are looking us out of offices!!!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

GFY

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Imagine having a job where you only have to leave your bedroom is when your manager (rides) with you. Heck, you can even put in calls to HCP'S who are off and not worry about losing your job...Right EB of the NE region...keep faking your calls and pretend to work...

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please little disgruntled manager or ex manager STFU. We work really hard and are sick of your bullying on this site!! People have the right to protest or are you Putins puppet!! Not a lot of protest going on in Ruddia or you are poisoned or shot!!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Only an impaired brain, would bring up Putin and Russia in this thread. A very ill person.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are not an active GSK sales representative because I do not know anyone that can do this with the amount of work they have to do! They have tasked everyone with way more these days. When they rate based on subjectivity, you never feel like you have done enough.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

From the mouths of children come lies.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yet you seem to be able to take time out of your work day to troll CP. Face it, you work 2-3 hours/day max.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Seems like you are the one checking this site hourly.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was in the middle of a meeting with a doc, and she says, "What a cute child. Is this take your kid to work day?" I sort of muttered something about flexible work arrangements, which seemed to satisfy the doctor, but my manager was livid when I went back to pick him up from the day care.