too many damn chairs on production floor

Discussion in 'Alcon' started by anonymous, Dec 2, 2015 at 12:36 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Welcome to the camp
    I guess you all know why we're here
    My name is Tommy
    And I became aware this year
    If you want to follow me

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can anyone from Alcon or Novartis trace these posts?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

no worries, just don't be stupid and log onto an Alcon/Novartis computer and post on here..other than that you should be ok.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We know who you are. Your employee number. Your cell. Your boss. Your DISC score. We'll verify when you receive a 1.1 and go on a 30 day PIP.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HR here. If you've posted on any of these threads, just send your admission to BPO tomorrow morning, and we will forget this happened. We would rather not pay cafe pharma exorbitant amounts of money to reveal post identities as we usually do, since cash flow is currently restricted. We will interview all submissions, assess root cause of this minor insurgency, and move beyond number one.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

BPO here. After a lengthy investigation, we have decided to do absolutely nothing. That's what happens in most cases we investigate. Go ahead post away.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The penalty for impersonating HR, BPO, a chair, table or fan is a penalty not to exceed $100 and loss of your rights to post on cafe pharma.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That also includes a wall.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Legal here.

Cafepharma can't reveal your identity: only your internet provider can. But they only will do that if they receive a court order on which the grounds have to be involving illegal activity. Otherwise you can sue your internet provider.

So please take your empty threats somewhere else; free speech is what makes our country great.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

True, just don't use an Alcon/Novartis computer like someone above said. I wouldn't even look at Facebook on an Alcon/Novartis computer.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HR Monitor:: We encourage freedom of speech but you can't yell fire in a theatre. Same with Union talk on a site followed by Leadership. You could cause Leadership to over-react and take punitive measures. We are caught in the middle as we have to push this talk up to Leadership and that is not a pleasant task. So please tone it down.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What does this thread have to do with yelling fire in a theatre or Union talk? Tone down what? You're on the wrong thread or just can't read...

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

love it! Lol! Pinball Wizard!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you want to follow me,
    You've got to play pinball.
    And put in your earplugs
    Put on your eye shades
    You know where to put the cork

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You guys are too funny. DB might be a pain in the butt, but he really is the best day shift supervisor we have. If you have a problem he will usually do what he can to fix it even if it's personal and he's really good at getting the line started up quickly. It dosent take him all day to do pre's and post's and he doesn't have to ask 10 people what he shoukd do beore he makes a decision. Yeah, he's not exactly a people person, lol but we're working on that! <3

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah, good effort DB. You're no KM or PM. The musicians on the titanic also played their asses off. Didn't help much. It's kind of like winning the gold at the special olympics.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You're so funny. Sexy too!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stay away from this person. He or she has been drinking the Novartis Kool-Aid.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lol he's a pain in the ass, but deep down I like him.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I've been huffing my Sharpie a bit too much I guess!