too many damn chairs on production floor

Discussion in 'Alcon' started by anonymous, Dec 2, 2015 at 12:36 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I've been in the pharma industry for 16 years and I've never seen so many damn chairs on the production floor. I've tried moving them off the lines but they show back up the next day. I don't understand it. Maybe we could maximize our output if we could work standing up. At my old job there was absolutely no chairs allowed in the facility and we produced 1,000,000 units a day. We even reviewed batch records while standing. I wish we could rotate positions on the lines like we rotate ass cheeks on the chairs because of the numbness from sitting all day. Also, it's good for circulation and makes associates always look like they are ready to pounce on any problem that may present itself. Damn chairs.

2. and what company was this that produced 1M units a day? They must have been some tiny ass low mL bottles because I can assure you there is no pharmaceutical in the world that can put out 2oz to say 12oz fill bottle sizes at anywhere near that rate. Alcon Lens Care doesn't even put out 150 million units a year. If you don't like the chairs then take your dumbass around the plant and push trash dumpsters, take a vote, we want our chairs left right where they are.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And here I was enjoying my last break for this workday and I have to read about this chair thingy. This Weiner must work for that weekend warrior supervisor because no one else would have that mentality. Sense I highly doubt you're the one signing our paychecks why don't you close your hole about the chairs.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

These entitlements are getting out of hand. Get off your asses and clean something if you have time to sit. You want to sit get with the rest of the Libtards and get your free hand out.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Someone must have heard Scott talk at the communication meeting. Good to know we hire Parrots at Alcon

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I really enjoy the changes Novartis has made the connection between management and employees has never been greater. Hopefully we aren't getting sold because we have too many chairs on the floor

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree 100%. I've been with this company 20 years and this is the best management we have ever had. It is sad to see Dan, Brian, and Bryan go. They were the backbone of this facility. Nonetheless I'm excited for our new management. They are taking us the direction this company needs to go. And say what you want about Zach and Scott but they are here for the people and look out with us. They are making the changes I've been waiting 2 decades to see. Let them take our chairs, I'd stand for those guys any day.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LET THEM TAKE OUR CHAIRS!! BUT THEY WILL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEEEDOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Figuratively speaking, I sold this company. I sold this company because I could have stood and done my job, instead I decided to sit in my chair. That's what happens when you won't get up. You get sold. The four legged plague is upon us. "The four legged yield killer" is what it is called at other companies in the pharma industry. Let's all stand for Novartis! United!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Chairs are like stray cats, once people sit in them they keep coming back. So please don't sit in the chairs!!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm a chair, I don't appreciate being discriminated against. The tables can cross the blue line and get away with it. When I cross the blue line someone removes me and I have to sneak back across when no one is looking.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm a table, I'm tired of you chairs complaining. When a table calls the man and has you removed, you wait and when no one is looking you sneak back across the line. Then you get close to us tables. Do you chairs realize how bad you guys smell? Those fat asses that sit on you really smell and they rub off on you. So stay away chairs before we tables tell the man to have you removed from the building!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is a chair, you tables need to quit your complaining. Do you realize that if it weren't for us chairs no one would be able to sit around and watch tv on Saturdays? The people who sit on us would be so uncomfortable if it weren't for us chairs. The people who watch tv on Saturdays love us chairs and seek us out and help us cross the line. Why do you tables tattle on us all the time? The people love us chairs!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is a table, we "tattle" because you chairs smell sooo bad. Those people, who sit around watching tv on Saturdays, have the smelliest asses you've ever smelled. You're a chair and can't smell yourself. If you were a table and had to smell those asses you would tattle too. So quit your complaining before I call the man myself. I'm a table on line 9 and get what I want because we run clearcare and there is no time for sitting around watching tv.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is a chair from 16pack, I've been removed from the the line many many times. You tables need to quit calling the man on us chairs!!! We're fed up with it. Leave us chairs ALONE!!! It's not our fault that the people who watch tv on Saturdays sit on us and have smelly asses. If you were a chair you would understand what its like to be discriminated against. I think us chairs should get corporate involved!!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is a table from 16pack, don't listen to the chair from 16pack. He doesn't know what he's talking about. The only thing a chair does is smell like an ass from someone who sits around watching tv on Saturdays. Chairs do not contribute to the line. I hope of these chairs does get corporate involved. I can't wait to tell them about the people who sit on their asses watching tv on Saturdays!!!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

do any adults post here?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Screw you table from 16pack!!! This is a chair from line 8. The people who sit around watching tv on Saturdays will fight to the end to keep us around! The only thing you tables do are tattle on us and call the man to have us removed. I hope someone with the biggest smelliest ass in the plant sits on you when us chairs aren't around!!!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did everybody get their Winterfest cup?