Tonya

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by anonymous, Jul 24, 2015 at 4:44 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What happened to her? Anyone know? She wasn't the best trainer in the world and not very warm but she worked hard. No wonder nobody does home office rotations

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

She probably deserved to be an rbm before the pig that recently left training

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This thread should be killed. Just because we have a woman surrounded by horndog guys is nothing against her. We deal with this every day, and now we have to deal with it with our names online? This has nothing to do with her. Let's leave it alone.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agreed.
    This thread is sexist.

I don't know this person, but These comments are very offensive to women.

Would u talk about your wife, mother, sister, or daughter in this manner?

This company seems to be very sexist overall.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree, totally judge the company based on an anonymous chat board of people who may or may not work for the company. You big dummy! Hope that helps

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks for your input Tonya. Way to stand up for yourself. Everyone knows it's you so stop commenting on this site and move on okay. We see all the negative comments being removed. We all hope you and jeff are very happy and you find the perfect job

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Here's an idea. Why not let this thread die you troll. She left. Big fucking deal. How would you like someone went trolling around in your pathetic life making anonymous assumptions about your private life for the world to see.
    And no, before you reply, this is not her. it's a field rep that just met her in training, and who thinks you're a fucking child for constantly posting about someone that doesn't even work at your company anymore. Grow up and stop making an anonymous board about a company about specific people.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No rep that just met you Tonya would write that much about you in your defense. We all clearly know it's you

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I miss the ASD from the Latuda hospital division. Talk and dumb from the south. Just like I like em.

TV