Tom griffin

Discussion in 'Shionogi' started by anonymous, Oct 15, 2015 at 8:18 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

JK is last in the region. I talked to a couple of his reps. They said he is a total fuckclown.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tom you are a butch made punk

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Have you folks gotten the JK --- "I'm not here to be your friend, I only socialize with my peers and above..."? He is the definition of a DB!!!!!! Watch you backs.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

JK is an asshole. I'm in the Orlando district. He has no clue as to what he is doing. He doesn't even realize that we are the ones controlling him. He's doing horribly In regards to his numbers. He is last in the region and in the bottom 10% of the country. He is Tom griffins bitch.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I told y'all about JK....and just think of how much we're paying him, a disgraceful waste of money!!!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He is getting paid higher than the other district manager at this company. They gave a wrongful termination to a good man and good district manager for this idiot

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

this story continues to repeat itself... TG's career is like Groundhog Day. Gets hired, delivers his stupid slogans, hires his cronies like the fat faced useless chipmunk training director LA, drives company into ground, blames sales force, ultimately gets fired. Repeat

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Several Orlando team members say this JK guy is a useless nutless monkey.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are full of shit.....can't you just move on????

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Very true, read the Bayer and Actavis posts about him. We are just another victim of this dude. Hopefully they get rid of him and the idiots he brought on board. Bad times with Tom Griffin!!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Several Orlando team members say this JK guy is a useless nutless monkey.

That is some funny shit, this is what everyone thinks about this nutless monkey....

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LMFingAO... Hilarious

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

NEXT!!!! Come on JK, Griffin's had his shot & done nothing but make Shionogi loyal flee....if JH had to go, certainly this turd is spent?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

In fact, NO. You are not welcome and will not be trusted or respected. We are not putting up with this Tom Griffin move. You shouldn't be here, so crawl back into the hole you came from.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Finally made contact with a friend of mine that worked at Actavis and was confirmed about the discussion on JK. They called him the "mole" and were always very careful what they said when he was around. I guess that he was promoted under the cloak of darkness, completely orchestrated by TG. They said to watch and see if it happens all over again, nothing would be a surprise. Most reps and mgrs could not stand him. They kept emphasizing, be careful. Can't wait to see this show.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

is that tool bag still using his "Fosbury Flop" story? TG is full of stupid slogans and no substance.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Most great leaders surround themselves with people smarter than they are and have the courage to say so and attribute their success to great people.

No so for TG mainly because he is NOT a great leader at all. He is a self centered egotistical tool who believes there is nobody smarter than him. He surrounds himself with people who are modeled after him like LA in training and JK in Sales Management.

I won a sizeable bet that JK would end up there with TG as he has been saved by TG a few times. When TG brought JK into Watson, he brought him in at the Director level at big bucks over senior DM's waiting for a promotion to Associate or Director for years. JK came in as the knighted Prince. He also helped LA bypass a couple of tenured folks in the training department and gave her a boost over them.

These three people have one thing in common: they would screw anybody over to advance their own career. If you are reporting to JK, watch your back. I could provide a list of names of people he has screwed over.

Those three are BAD News!!!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tom Griffin take heed :

You must pay for everything in this world, there is nothing free, except the grace of God.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No one respects Shionogi leadership.
    You guys are a mess and the industry knows it.