Today we lost an O2

Discussion in 'Rotech' started by anonymous, Aug 31, 2015 at 5:16 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

See how long you would have a job without a driver.
    A location survives (and even thrives) without a worthless sales rep, but would shut down QUICK without the real workers. Loser.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There's plenty of uneducated idiots that could be a driver. So easy a caveman could do it. Now it takes a special person to build relationships and grow business with doctors. You are on a rep site you know. And I don't mean service "rep".

Without the sales rep nationwide half of rotechs locations would be shit down do to no revenue. So tell me how important your driver position is when there is no patients to deliver to. Your position would not exist.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The few patients that choose us do so because a- our patients like our service, and b- because their insurance REQUIRES them to choose us.
    Our location sales rep is a useless fat bellied slob (like you probably are). He delivers paperwork for signatures. The referral sources ane NOT impressed.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So why does the rep keep his job? He's making twice your take home pay you know so why doesn't your manager can him and hire 2 more service reps?

In my office our driver is the fat bellied slob. He keeps his job because we can't find anyone else to stoop so low and be paid so little. He has a similar attitude to yours but is afraid to even answer a phone call from a referral source. Like a said....so easy a caveman could do it. That's why he's our service rep. Only guy we could find to work for 11/hr;)

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Patients don't choose rotech. The referral source chooses to call who they call. And if insurance companies require the dme to be rotech, why does rotech even employ sales reps? You have no clue dude.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are both wrong. Business comes in according to CLINICAL professionals (or lack thereof). And in that regard, Rotech does'nt have chit.
    Nothing worse than a sales rep acting like they know what they're talking about to a physician.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The sales rep is the clinical professional. He or she may not have clinical credentials but the rep is the only person at the center level with the clinical CRED. Don't take my word for it. Ask your referral sources.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have to laugh at anyone thinking a dme sales rep is "professional". They sell rental oxygen machines, beds, and commodes. What on earth is PROFESSIONAL about that?
    Someone else said it, dme reps are bottom feeders.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What is your job? So if a dme rep is a bottom feeder what does that make you?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am what is called a REAL rep selling pharmaceuticals.
    You guys are pathetic.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are a real rep with a real company car and a real tablet to sign for real samples? Wow!

I walk right by you to the dr office daily as you sit and wait in the waiting room;)

Impressive though when you come here to a forum filled with delivery drivers hoping to get in enough overtime hours this year to crack 30k! Not even a real driving job either. These guys aspire for an upgrade to a tractor trailer. You can't make this shit up!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is a bored for O2 service techs. Get off our bored.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

While i doubt you're aware of this, dme reps are the joke of our industry.
    As dumb as your drivers seem to be, at least they're not in the doctor offices attempting to match wits with them. You're ALL loser.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What separates a dme rep from a pharmaceutical rep?

Patient information and the responsibility of multi tasking. Pharma reps are the joke of the sales world. Good luck when you are laid off because pharmaceutical reps have already been proven ineffective. I am begged by pharmaceutical reps to do shared lunches. I only allow the sexy female reps to join me and trust me there is benefits. That's all they are good for. So if you are a male, well better fill your app at McDonalds out now!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

By overstating your worth as a rep compared to a REAL rep, you have demonstrated your inferiority complex.
    This is TOO funny!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ok wise guy. Where did I overstate my worth as a rep compared to a real rep? Get back to delivering tanks.

And real rep get in line there are 6 other real reps ahead of you in orally pleasuring me. Now get back to getting sample signatures for showing your legs.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I doubt with your gut anyone is orally pleasuring you. That would be impossible.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What's with you and your assumption that sales reps are fat? We are the best looking people working for this shit company. You wanna see fat slobs look at the drivers.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Most Rotech SR's I've seen are Fat out of shape Slobs. You may look in the mirror and commence to jacking off over yourself, but you guys are the laughing stock of the sales rep industry.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

a rotech rep and a rotech driver bickering back and forth like the clowns that they are.was kind of funny at first,now its just pathetic.where will theses two clowns end up when rotech takes its final breath?