Today we lost an O2

Discussion in 'Rotech' started by anonymous, Aug 31, 2015 at 5:16 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You wouldn't last one day at Lincare. At least we have class.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ha! Lincare pays their reps crap! Glass door says average starting salary is 27k! Pitiful! And bragging about making 90k as a rep is nothing good man. Go home bud Lincare is garbage

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Now those i miss,the jokes we used to make about those blowhards would go on for weeks.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I've never ran across one rep making 27k. The rep making 27k is doing 2 O2 per month and there's more doing 20 times that amount. I've met drivers making that amount though

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What is this? A Lincare vs Rotech thread now?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah wtf. I'm still bitter I was passed over for the service rep job at Lincare. And had to settle for the pst job at rotech. Lincares van only had 150k miles on it and now I'm stuck in one with 300k miles. At least I'm not that busy like I would be at Lincare so I good to sluff off

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What company in thier right mind would keep vans with 300k ? trying to keep up with the repairs on a van with that many miles could never be worth while.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You would be helping your company too jam that into park while going highway speed,finish it off that vans way past due.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is not the first time I have read or heard about Rotech's non operating equipment. The primary reason you have equipment that is antiquated is the expense line that reads " corporate office allocation " or some other phrase that amounts to the expense your branch pays for the " experts " at corporate. It is probably the highest line on the expense side and your manager and salesman probably know nothing about it. They would rather pay some farce of a manager than provide working equipment. That is Rotech's biggest problem.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm a driver for Lincare and have driven vans up to 250000. I think all these companies are the same.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'd have to disagree with you. As an lcm I believe our people are the most important asset to the location. Even though our equipment is sub par, our patients are happy because of the good service we provide them. It's attitude and we are living proof we can do this and we can do it profitably. Some of you need to go back to school. Or church. It is Sunday.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This has nothing to do with Rotechs people. Rotech people who perform their duties in the field are probably great. Corporate office allocation represents the waste of space and expense that certain non branch mangers provide and they usually reside in the corporate office.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm sure the last concern of a salesman is a location expense ledger. As long as they get their comssion to buy another used garage sale suit to hide their gut, they're good to go.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Must suck to be a driver. You can't even afford to buy your own lunch you need to have old ladies on O2 make you cookies.

When you were young did you aspire to be an oxygen tank Driver/hospital bed delivery guy? Your kids must be so proud when they share in class what daddy does for a living.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What drivers do is much more honorable and productive than a fat sales rep, who cannot even reach back under his crack to wipe properly. Good thing you guys splosh on lost of cheap old spice calogne.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don't know how rotech works I work for Lincare as a sales rep. What I will tell you is my office would have shut down a few years ago if it wasn't for the work that I do every day. Our patients die that's the business we are in. I stay employed because we need to maintain and grow the business to stay operating with reimbursement cutbacks. So thanks to me, my offices three drivers, two csr's, two rt's and manager all still have a job. I have to assume rotech employs sales reps for the same reason. Maybe you should thank your rep next time you see him/her. In most cases without your rep, your job would have never even existed.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And sorry to break it to you but there is nothing honorable or productive about delivering O2 tanks. It is an evil necessary in this business. Portable O2 is a loser and if dme companies could just drop portable O2 they would be in much better shape. You drivers do nothing but eat up the small profit margin of every location like the leaches you are. Bottom feeders is what I consider em

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All that Lincare BS, and you still have'nt addressed your lack of hygiene.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

oh my f,ing god,someone finally gets it.Congrats too you.Too many blowhards sitting in corporate offices,all trying to figure out what low level head too chop so they can save thiers.Rotech reinvesting in itself is something you will never see.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

WARNING: Do not ever slash old spice into your butt crack.