Today we lost an O2

Discussion in 'Rotech' started by anonymous, Aug 31, 2015 at 5:16 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What if i told you that im not a driver yet,im training to be one.I just load the trucks for now....................bet hes beet red now.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Welcome to the shit show. Just think on the positive side. After this job you will be guaranteed a better job! It can't get no worse than this!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dont let a fat bellied sales rep bother you. They are sponges who live off others and have fooled themselves that they are important. They are worthless as they are lazy.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are the same fool who was on here bitching u didn't get the sales job and we're looked over! Haha

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And you are the same sales rep who will be applying as a Walmart greeter.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are the type of loser who really believes the things you say aren't you?

Obviously you are not happy with the way your life is going. If I'm wrong what are you doing here?

Do yourself a favor and leave this company, better yourself, or please seek some help. Disgruntled employees have become a very dangerous thing lately and I don't wanna see that type of thing happen ever again

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The only thing that is "dangerous" to you is than a driver tells it like it is. Oxygen referrals come in MOSTLY because of how we service our patients, and NOT because a fat assed sales person delivered a piece of paper for a signature.
    Go ahead and stay delusional about your worth to this company. You are a pos and know it.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think your both a couple of slugs,going at eachother while we go in for the kill.....sleeptight rotech bobbleheads,tommorow you can do more pickups.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah! Gotta love it. Lincare Slr here and I love seeing the feud with the rotech folk. Stay at it and I will continue to dominate over you idiots in my territory. And btw I am on pace to pull in 90grand this year. It certainly can be done as a sales rep in dme. I am walking proof. Once we run rotech out of town, 6 figs could be in reach too.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That is pretty sad seeing how most sales reps who apply at rotech,hear the salery and commission package and run the other way.No one at the location level makes money at rotech,even an RM or AM is nothing more than a stuffed shirt head nodder......its just a pathetic place,face it.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It is a pitiful place. Pitiful for bottom of totem pole service tech bringing home 30k per year. Even pitiful for the average sales rep or lcm bringing home 50k per year.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Worked there for 6 months. Got out. Worst company ever!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So you're another eales rep from lynncare. Are all your sales guys fat and the women skanks too?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When you say got out, does that mean you were fired?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No one gets fired from rotech,but most would get fired in the real world,all i can say is keep acting like fools and ill continue to watch my company run you out ,one location at a time.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do all your sales reps still drive $100 cars and wear goodwill suits,and not leave the office till 11am while were out killing it?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good points,what theses babbling idiots dont understand is the rotech has been hobbled in the worst way,and all the other company are looking to take them out all together....rotech is not the monster it once was.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My 4 yo spells better than you.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

11 AM?
    Teleconferences friend. Teleconferences.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Go back to your own board please.