Today we lost an O2

Discussion in 'Rotech' started by anonymous, Aug 31, 2015 at 5:16 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

One of our patients since February has switched services to another provider because they've already had TWO concentrators breaking down (one of which was DOA) when switching out the first one. That's THREE concentrators in 6 months.
    The patient also complained of both machines being too loud. She listened to another vendor's concentrator and decided then and there to switch to THEM.
    So much for "we care about patient care".

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ive seen rotech concentrators vibrate accross the room.bottom line is rotech conc. avg 65000 hours,they belong in the trash.Not trying to be mean,but its the truth.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Any national has this same issue most of the time. Either get a different job or stop complaining on it. If we could eliminate the cost of wages from the negative Nancy's we could afford new concis.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Whoever is repairing those concentrators obviously does'nt know what they're doing.
    Most locations have well qualified service repair personal.

5. DME HOUND

DME HOUND Guest

The training a Rotech employee gets for repairing equipment is a joke. The concentrators are a joke.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are the joke.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are you even close to being in the real world?Rotechs equipment is junk,and thier employees are bottom of the barrel.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Idiot,please wake up,no other national has this kind of beatdown equipment.Next youll tell us the other nationals have beatdown trucks ,like rotechs.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Will you stop with the trucks already? They are inspected, get you from point A to point B, and most even have air conditioning. This is a non issue.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Speaking of concentrators, has anyone ever gotten caught fudging customer signatures on concentrator checks? Does jcaho even look closely at signatures?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You've never worked for lincare ay?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

oh thats to funny,inspected by who.its a non issue for us because were not stupid enough to drive them,but come on thier an eyesore..i would never drive one,they break down and get pulled over on a daily....you know that,playing stupid wont make the issue go away.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

mot if you sign them as Jack mehoff

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Reading all these driver's comments on a medical device board is so awkward. It would be like going to a forum for chefs and seeing a bunch of bus boy comments.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You must be a Commode sales rep.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'll begin marketing commodes when the company starts paying commission on them. Until then it's nothing but a worthless cash sale to me and I'll leave it for the scum (drivers)

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Myself and many more drivers would really like to know your identity you chicken chit rep.
    You're very brave sitting behind that keyboard Ahole.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why would you like to know my identity? I'm guessing with the background and mentality most drivers have youd like to take your anger out on me. Well I'd also like to know your identity because you are obviously a worthless driver who deserves to be without your job since you sabotage your office's business and are now coming here making threats. I'm in New York. Where are you buddy?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why would a blowhard from new york be worried about my location?
    You are a troll and dont even work for this company.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Than leave,aint no one going to miss you,how many times do we need to hear you whine about it.Take your big f,ing head and hit the shithouse.Who cares if drivers come on here?????? Its a site for who ever wants to post,get over it Sally.