To Sales Force: VPN Client Driver Errors & Remote Connection Issues

Discussion in 'Abbott' started by anonymous, May 10, 2016 at 9:00 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We even had fewer amount of agents and we still made the month end goal of 60 seconds or less. Hahaha WhipCrap cannot handle the calls. That proves Nancy is not fit for a position as a VP let alone an IT VP.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Worthless is not making 60 seconds or less on month end. Over 300 abandoned calls before noon is also worthless. Insult me all you want it doesn't bother me, the numbers don't lie and exposing your poor performance insults you more as its the truth. Truth hurts doesn't it? Act like the corporate slaves that you are and take some calls as the sales force is arriving home at this time. You don't want them waiting for 23 minutes on a remote issue like they do every day.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Uh, the sales teams don't mind the wait. We have plenty of time to kill as our access is now very limited. I guess you ITrs wish you could work 25 hours a week and pull in 100k plus Plan bonus. Believe me, you aren't missed at all. Matter of fact we encourage any type of outsourcing in any department. Hire contract folks as much as possible, because sales teams will never be replaced by foreign Trash. We are Abbotts bread and butter and run the show.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sandork,

I doubt your peewee is large enough for American women. Save yourself the embarrassment of an American woman laughing at the size of your peewee.

A little Indian mouse was running around horney as all hell. He approached a Cougar and said "Good day Miss Cougar, I'm a lonely Indian mouse that is horney for da banging, could you please help me and do the needful?". The Cougar growled at him and said "You better run before I eat your little peewee mouse". The little Indian mouse ran away and began looking for another female to mate with. The little Indian mouse came accross an Elephant pulling fruit from a tree. He approached the female Elephant and pleaded "Good day Miss Elephant , I'm a lonely Indian mouse that is horney for da banging, could you please help me and do the needful, please please please" The Elephant looked down and said, "Go ahead, I will not even know your there". So the little mouse climbed up the Elephants ass and started "Da Banging" "Ohhh Ahhhh in and out, in and out". The Elephant returned to what she was doing and she tried to reach high on the tree for some large ripe fruit and a big branch broke from the tree. The big branch slammed on top of the Elephants head and she loudly moaned "Ohhhhh Ohhhhh Ahhhh, FRANCISCO!!!" The little Indian mouse responded "YEAH TAKE IT BITCH, YEAH TAKE IT!"

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

YAWN ......Zzzzzzzzzzz......horrible and not the least bit funny unless you're a r***** from the manufacturing plant like YOU !

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So how do you process your orders with limited access to produce the bread and butter at 25 hours a week? The SF does not have time to kill like that and in all the years I worked at Abbott, not once did I ever come accross someone in any of the divisional SF that was as arrogant as that post is displaying. Bullshit on you being a SF employee. I saved many of them and all appreciated to the max that I took ownership and championed their IT issue. Every single one of them was as cool as ice with me so I'm not buying that BS. The SF teams have also suffered through layoffs so again your post is BS you doush nozzle.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

At least you read it, ID10T

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So how do you process your orders with limited access to produce the bread and butter at 25 hours a week? The SF does not have time to kill like that and in all the years I worked at Abbott, not once did I ever come accross someone in any of the divisional SF that was as arrogant as that post is displaying. Bullcrap on you being a SF employee. I saved many of them and all appreciated to the max that I took ownership and championed their IT issue. Every single one of them was as cool as ice with me so I'm not buying that BS. The SF teams have also suffered through layoffs so again your post is BS you doush nozzle.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I read the first sentence and rolled my eyes at the childish stupidly. Better keep your day job mopping those bathroom floors Leroy

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's called a joke you dumb dumb and I wouldn't give a rats ass if you laughed or rolled your eyes to the back of your empty head. Fact less job insults is all your monkey brains could come up with? If I ever have a day job mopping floors I would be the best at it. I would develop new ways to get it done more efficiently, research the best products that produce the best results, test them, impement it and move far ahead from the competition. You just see the bucket and the mop whereas I see the opportunity to use my talents in anything I do. I'm a secure person and I wouldn't be ashamed of being a janitor, garbage man, gardner, Etc. I don't look down at professions. I look down at pompous asses like you that think your shit doesn't stink.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

this says it all, thanks for a great post, I am sick of the assholes on this site.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You're very welcome.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Go to hell, I was talking to the other guy you dipshit !

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm sick of you assholes that actually work for a living. Go on welfare like me and get an Obama phone and post here all day

Spooky

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The dipshit is you as your an obvious troll. It bothers you that I was being courteous by saying "You're welcome" to the person that liked my post and my point of view? I could tell that you are not that person troll, you're fooling no one but yourself.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That post should be rated as the most idiotic post of all time. I know how you got the name Spooky. Get ready for a new set of numbers and inside scoop that will get your panties in a bunch. Once I compile it I'm going to expose it.

Your's Trully,
    Captain America

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

GSD hold times reported at more than one hour...

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You keep talking tough but you aren't backing it up IT GEEK... We are waiting ( and laughing)
    I'm gonna ....I'm gonna ...I'm gonna ....DO NOTHING .......Bwaaa Haww

BERCE ROCKs

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, that is true. Thank you for contributing to the exposure. You are a true American Warrior. To be exact it reached a 64 minute hold time. On Monday 5/23/2016 the abandoned calls to the GSD reached over 1000 which is an all time high.

As a comparison if Abbott was an F1 racing team with a Ferrari. What they have done to lower the costs of the team is swap out the Ferrari engine in favor of a two stroke lawnmower engine that wastes less fuel thus lowering costs. Because the Abbott racing team is all about the driver of the Ferrari that sells their products and not the engine that produces the power they have eliminated any chances of winning a race. Niki Lauda would certainly not agree with Abbott's strategic moronic move.

My next post will expose a con that Wipro has fixed on Abbott so pay attention to CafePharma Essex Mitchell you doush nozzle as that con game is what WhyPro is superior at.

Yours Truly,
    Captain America

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The moral of the story here is never screw over your IT department. They are the masters of Information Technology and could bite you in the proverbial ass.