To Sales Force: VPN Client Driver Errors & Remote Connection Issues

Discussion in 'Abbott' started by anonymous, May 10, 2016 at 9:00 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Has your VPN and remote connectivity issues been resolved on the first call by the Wipro Techs?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

WiPRO is more efficient. Kudos to Nancy Berce and Miles

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey Sales Force and remote users, WeePro says they are more efficient do you agree?

I know for a fact that your not getting first call resolution especially with the dreaded message "The Cisco VPN client driver has encountered an error, please restart your computer and try again".

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My team has no problem getting issues resolved on first request. You angry IT guys should be looking for work, not begging for sympathy from sales reps on here ! Nancy Berce did the right thing. Good strategic move that give real workers better job security.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you "know for a fact" why are you asking ? Nice Try !
    Nancy Rocks

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hi there! I don't usually respond to Cafepharma posts... Actually, I have no complaints so far. They are definitely polite and eager to help. When Abbott was in complete control, they had many contract hires that didn't know all that much or care and weren't as willing to help to resolution. Hope this helps >:)

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

B Dog you're laughed at !

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Asking a legitimate question to the SF and Remote Users is not begging for sympathy. Your English reading comprehension is way off. Since when does the SF need you people answering questions for them?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So your saying job security is only an entitlement for Indians and not Americans? That comment alone will probably garner Trump or Sanders more votes and in the end Americans will destroy H1B, L1B and offshoring along with the lopsided trade agreements.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nice try Wipro, you're still typing your accent.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I asked the SF if they agree which is a yes or no question for them not you. You are not the SF so why do you feel that you need to answer for them?

The next paragraph is my insight from my reliable internal sources outside of IT that are feeding me the information as they are not satisfied with the garbage service Nancy brought in.

Also, closing ITSM problem tickets that are not resolved exposes your fraudulent business practices in which I will keep exposing in CF.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That is what you call your own people in India.

An Abbott Director was dispatched to India on offical business. She took a cab to the Abbott sites. On one stop she came accross several children naked begging for money. Out of her kindness and generosity she gave the children some money. The cab driver yelled at her in disgust "WHAT ARE YOU DOING??? THEY ARE DOGS!!! DON'T GIVE THEM ANYTHING!!"

Your Caste system in India is disgusting and not worthy of Abbotts business.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We love India and its labor force. They work hard and for less salary and drive Abbotts bottom line. You IT guys need to move on already. Miles made a move for the better of the WHOLE company. Unfortunately your line of work is the most outsourced type of position in America.
    I would suggest you realize that you are helpless in doing or saying anything that would reverse Miles brilliant decision. Good Luck Fella !

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

To Regulatory Bodies: Cognizant Reps as well as other the other India firms share passwords to system applications. Proof could be found in Abbotts Password Management System. They all pick the same security questions and enter the same security answers along with the same Global Service Desk verification PIN.

What is your favorite sport: Cricket
    Where were you born in: India
    Global Service Desk Verification PIN: 1234

Even if changed the history logs will show the proof as the Password Management System keeps a history of the answers to the questions and PINs used previously.

This is a major security concern.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Also the new Wipro Helpdesk Agents could see all employees Password Manager security answers and PIN so I would advise the US folks to keep that information different from your personal accounts as that could expose you to an easy hack.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

An Indian trying to pose as an American, how pathetic and actually comical.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow, if you're so smart how come Miles is dumping you ? Because Indians wouldn't CRY like a BABY on message boards. Boo Hoo Who cares about IT Geeks Sorry. It reminds me of the outsourced Abbott plant workers who's jobs were shipped to Costa Rica and India.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Miles is really brilliant and the stock holders know it as well.

Abbott Laboratories (NYSE:ABT)decreased -1.38% to $37.97

What about the bottom line?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I remember the good old days when the stock used to split. Now it just decreases. Great job Mr White.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm intelligent and I don't need a knowledge transfer from someone else to get a job. The reason we were dumped was in favor of corporate greed and nothing else. I'm not crying I'm exposing which is what makes you really mad.