To GSK management

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by Anonymous, Jul 29, 2010 at 8:38 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
?

Should Deirdre Be Terminated Immediately?

1. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

witty Brainless Hack
    GSK Flushed Down The Can
    Deirdre witty's Plan

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

GSK management = Do Not Revive

Dr. Kevorka

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When does the new round of massive lay-offs begin? No doubt around Thanksgiving or Christmas.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh great cluster of Leadership and Transparency: The real CFO of this place is DC, if CFO = Chief Failure Officer

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dear GSK 'management': WHY?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh Great Board of Defectives, please purge us of this current cluster of GSK management and save us from our 'leaders'!

7. NEW NORTH AMERICA MASS LAYOFFS

Coming Q4'10, brought to you by the letters D&C...

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When does the new round of mass-layoffs begin?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

GSK managerial malpractice continues unabated

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Circling the bowl
    Wipe, flush, repeat...GSK
    Management goodbye

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

GSK has management?!?!? Who Knew??

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We are so proud of our String-of-Failures strategy of Pharma. Destruction, pioneered especially by Deirdre Connelly.

13. String of Failures Strategy

Brought to you by the letters D&C

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So much failure, so little time...

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

GSK management--monument to incompetence and failure!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hello to everybody. This is my first post cafe pharma; I left GSK (was helped out) in 2004. I had been With GSK since Jan 1981 and I came to the end via the following pathway: Burroughs-Wellcome - GW - GSK. By that time the industry had collapsed in on itself (employee perspective) well before the I left. I give everybody my best wishes for being stuck in such a depressing place (except for the Newbie’s or those that fit the current, desired, corporate profile [woe to them for they will become the mean backstabbers]).

At any rate, all of you have been warned from the highest corporate levels. Below is a press release that welcomes Deirde to her new position. It says everything you needed to know; that bad, bad, times were approaching. SHE WAS VP of HUMAN RESOURCES!!!! And they put her where??????

i wish I knew what all the acronyms stand for; the only recognizable one was PIP.

BTW: I don't own a mansion or have fancy fast, expensive, cars. It took the better part of a year to get going again.

"...rapidly changing environment.....can drive the efforts we are making to reshape this business and improve future growth. "

Deirdre Connelly to join GSK as President, North American Pharmaceuticals

Issued: Friday 30 January 2009, London, UK & Philadelphia, US

GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) today announced that Deirdre Connelly will join the company as President, North American Pharmaceuticals, effective Monday 9 February 2009. She will report to Andrew Witty, Chief Executive Officer and become a member of GSK’s Corporate Executive Team.

Andrew Witty, Chief Executive Officer, said, “GSK’s US pharmaceuticals business is a critical component of our strategy and future performance. It is also operating in a highly competitive and rapidly changing environment. As an accomplished senior leader within our industry, Deidre is somebody who truly understands the needs of patients and our customers and can drive the efforts we are making to reshape this business and improve future growth. I look forward to welcoming her to GSK and the Corporate Executive Team.”

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This truly was the beginning of the end for GSK. The glow hype manufactured re: Deirdre is tantamount to saying Hitler was a great BBQ chef.

18. 360° Failure

GSK management = The Failure-Go-Round

19. Hostile Merger Soon

GSK-Lilly? Brought to you by the letters D&C, who has been seen in Indy a lot lately...

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The big GSK subMerger, coming soon!