Tips About DSI Job Openings (Especially San Diego)

Discussion in 'Daiichi-Sankyo' started by anonymous, Jul 27, 2015 at 10:03 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ugly? Don't they have to do WARN first? Reps are in training as we speak! My boss is interviewing reps as we speak - a friend of mine interviewed last week and everyone flew in for interview... So if it's "Red October" why would they do this? I would think lawsuits would occur if they convince new people to leave their jobs to come here and get laid off 2 weeks later? I don't get how that is good business sense ! Have a hiring freeze and let those who already work here stay and hire empty spots as really needed... (Or give us tie to look) Or hire a CSO ... At least they know time is limited ... I really don't understand why messing with reps who have families and sole providers in some cases would be ok if they "already know" they are cutting .... I don't see any warn notices... If over a hundred cut they have to do that ...it would be published in NJ... So layoff must be under a 100! Yes, I saw response of rep saying they were cut after training... I know a few people cut after training ... Usually due to a background check problem discovered etc... Maybe they lived in Massachusetts... Who knows ... Can't imagine CSO being better than manufacturer job ...

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agreed you can't pay a specialty rep less than primary care and expect them not to get pissed off and leave

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This makes sense because no one that's worth a shit is staying..... All the poorly ranked are too dumb to get out bc they are getting excited to see all the openings so they don't get canned plus they think they can promote

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you are correct.... the reps sticking around are the really low ranked....they know they can get promoted in this shitty DSI model

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

didn't you hear that's the new strategy to promote to specialty and cut the IC and all the losers like the promotions and get excited and don't realize they got a new title but make less money!!! Lol

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i truly believe the DMs are trying to avoid even more turnover so they are selecting the worst ranked reps that they know will not leave....this helps prove it....this type of rep will just sit around waiting for layoffs instead of proactively searching for jobs and the DMs know it!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Or the ones sticking around have been here long term 10+ and will get fat severance checks. They can cut the severance plan by a few weeks but some employees will still make a lot and would be dumb to quit now.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dsi severance 3 months pay $3000 I wouldn't call that a lot lol

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Last I checked a company that files Chapter 7 can't cut "fat severance" checks so you might want to start job searching

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So how is the shitty rep doing that got promoted? Please keep me up to speed!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

take a guess....still last ranked and barely getting the fleet car out of the driveway every day

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

the only fat checks being posted are tax liens at this point get a clue the company is going under and doesn't have any checks to cut just ones to bounce

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

hopefully the loser knows he better put his iPad in airplane mode since he's not leaving the house every day lol

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Excuse me the fleet car probably does slightly move out of the driveway but to head to the grocery and movies everyday but definitely not to any offices .... Probably a good thing he stays clear of the offices just for damage control

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is all so true. The grass is way greener other places and people are dumb to stay at DSI more than 1 year bc you can leave and make a minimum of $20k more instantly

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The only reps left at DSI are either older, complacent and too lazy to update their resume and apply elsewhere, or they don't have a network to get referred out bc all their former co workers who left know they suck, dumb, or the worst ranked in the company. Look around and you tell me otherwise

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just because you suck and got the axe doesn't mean everyone else does. The company is better off without you.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

sorry buddy no axe here I just left and gave myself a $40k raise sorry for
    You to be stuck at that shit storm named DSI and get ready for unemployment moron

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The car is rusted at this point and can't even run it needs turned into the shitty management that promoted this fool

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I never had overlap with this rep until now and now I can confirm this is true bc that car doesn't leave the house except maybe 10:00-2:00 on a good day