Tips About DSI Job Openings (Especially San Diego)

Discussion in 'Daiichi-Sankyo' started by anonymous, Jul 27, 2015 at 10:03 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

this is so typical of DSI. just watch, these "favorites" will get promoted in no time. as soon as a specialty or hospital spot opens just watch how the DSI hiring process works for promotions, you will be stunned by the lack of professionalism and how the lowest ranked reps have a shot to promote. the system should lock a rep out from applying if they are not ranked in the top 25% since that's what robby boy and the rest of them promised

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You're exactly right!! They sure did talk a real big game about their new promotion and incentive compensation strategy and how they were really going to focus on promoting the top ranked reps in order to pay them more and to retain the talent. Well, that's exactly opposite of what they are currently doing. They look at the rankings and assess who is ranked dead last and then offer that person the job and pay them about $50 in a merit raise to take it and then the dumb ass low ranked rep says sure and feels excited to stay at the sinking ship with the last in class products.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please stand corrected I actually made $632 merit raise this year!! Stellar selling

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I left the DSI disaster not long ago and even HR admits they cut out exit interviews bc of the amount of turnover. They said they would have to add headcount on the HR staff and they can't afford to do that with all the layoffs and cut backs. That's very telling if you ask me.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree. Wouldn't HR want to get feedback from reps leaving to find out the reasons so that the company can get a clue and fix things. When a company pulls exit interviews with about a 50% turnover rate per year, somethings wrong with your priorities.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well HR is on a slippery slope. They have a huge lawsuit that just closed, automatic promotions with no interviews, promotions recently of awful reps over highly ranked, and upcoming lay offs that will hit at an all time high when Benicar goes off patent. No wonder they took away the exit interviews. Who could bare to listen to all the stuff they can't possibly fix. HR needs to focus on training Dms on FCrs before they get another blockbuster lawsuit instead of waiting on a blockbuster product for the next 5 years before the well runs dry.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Umm... 5 years you mean 5 months the well is about to be like the Sahara desert it will be so damn dry.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You got me beat I made $0 all year merit or IC but at least I got promoted up to specialty so now recruiters are calling and you know you can just lie on rank they don't check I figured that out

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I guess the people on this post weren't exagerating, truly the dead last ranked must be getting promoted, because the only way someone makes $0 IC and $0 merit means you didn't do shit and were ranked dead last. Wow, DSI is a disaster. And you might want to double check your little insight about the recruiters not checking rankings.....they request W2's, although illegal, and they verify your incentive comp. If it's $0 you might have a little tiny problem. Good luck and these recruiters are probably so desperate if they are calling a recently promoted specialty rep bc they know all the DSI talent is gone already!!!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I can't believe this is even possible for someone with $0 IC or merit to Get promoted and then to announce it. Thanks for bringing down the value of the company and prestige of promotions. Thanks a lot you idiot

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sorry to say but a promotion these days at DSI only means you are the only option left that is gullible enough to take the job and entertain sticking around.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow!!! Can't believe anyone would admit that and be proud of that! Sounds like you are a great fit to stick around at DSI, why even answer all these "calls from recruiters" when you got it made at DSI with that type of shitty sales performance you would be fired real quick.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Okay. Try again, pal. Maybe they aren't checking for the companies that no one wants to be at, but for the truly competitive spots? Yeah. They check. They verify. They ask for your W-2. Oh, you don't provide it? Good luck getting the spot because there are about 10 other people willing to provide a W-2 to prove how much they made in bonus last year.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agreed I left recently and they requested my W2 because they wanted to verify my IC and matched that up with the rankings I presented in the interview. They even asked for a copy of the DSI IC payout scale. You might want to start figuring out how to manipulate your W2's ahead of your interviews real quick if you think they don't check. Oh and at the end of the interview the recruiter pulled out her own list of the DSI sales rankings with my name highlighted and she said, "just to verify this is you correct". I was shocked and fortunately I didn't lie because that would have been pretty ackward.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey buddy, I wouldn't be real proud of this. It means you are with an awful company if they promote that way. Get a clue!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are full of crap.. I interviewed a lot last year as my other company about to hit the iceberg. I've never had a recruiter "pull out" company ranks... Uh since when does a recruiter meet a candidate meet you in person? If you meant DM, most if then don't want brag books now due to problems with proprietary info... Seriously ... You are full of it

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Keep living the dream at DSI if you remain so clueless to think that prestigious companies with $, unlike DSI, do actually fly you out of state to meet the recruiter and then a 2nd step is with the DM. Did you notice recently that Gilead hired all of our TOP ranked reps. Sorry to tell you but yes they did check everyone's rankings. You might want to face reality that you piss poor rankings won't hold up in any interviews. Face the facts.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Clueless here ... I've only been with DSI about 9 months idiot but a rep for some time... I can say in my 7 years as a rep and the interviews myself or friends are on, we've NEVER met a recruiter unless it was CSO..... And I have NEVER , nor have my friends doing this 10-15 years... Have we EVER had someone pull out rankings of current company.. Capiche?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

well DSI super hero and moron for staying in pharma 10-15 years with your buddies..... try interviewing with a real company for a position that has a lot of competition and then let's talk. in the meantime keep living in the DSI bubble of losers that can't get another job. have fun launching last in class over and over and over. you're outstanding, stay put in the DSI igloo of opportunity