Tips About DSI Job Openings (Especially San Diego)

Discussion in 'Daiichi-Sankyo' started by anonymous, Jul 27, 2015 at 10:03 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

micromanaging you mean LOL!!! I think 6 and this manager can't even handle the PC morons let alone specialty or hospital and is locked out of all the accounts so this should be interesting!! Imagine the field rides umm.... Sit in the car on this one and that will go on all day long LOL!!! That's why the FCR write ups are so fake bc calls aren't even witnessed with all the lock outs.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"don't worry the company isn't laying anyone off. Get to work. Click" as everyone has been worried about their livelihood and family

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hospital reps don't need managers.
    I think all would agree on that.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

agreed especially not a PC one who's clueless about how P&C committees work and many other things

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

hate to say it, but, the remaining DM's are not top picks, they are just the most affordable. Now that field management is sub-par, good bye to proper training, coaching and leadership. You think the situation is bad now, wait to you see how the benchwarmers play.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You hit the nail on the head on this one. The crew they selected are like the people growing up picked last for all the playground games. They are the cheapest ones possible and all the yes sir types who know they can't get a job outside of DSi. As bad as they come. this is the management D squad running this sinking ship

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did Brenda Wood keep her job? If so, give the poor woman a New Years bonus to handle all of the upcoming expense report issues about to come out of this new district

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Benchwarmers LOL. You sure did get that right. I actually think this group wouldn't even make the team. Watch them keep all the low paid losers on the team also so that they can avoid turnover since these people can't get jobs elsewhere.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Poor Brenda!!!! She hates the whole district bc the issues and so does HR!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well, everyone in SCal quit so there are slim pickings for the sinking ship. Hope benchwarmers know how to play battlecraft

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

SD team will be loaded with a bunch of new kids who specialize in retail sales so good luck. Everyone left real quick

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

did I miss something?? How did the worst manager in the west get kept? What a complete joke

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

lowest paid manager that's all it came down too. This manager is the lowest ranked and least experienced so they just wanted someone really low paid

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Exactly the worst one lowest paid is left

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lowest paid and the one who likes to act like they know what they are doing creating spreadsheets and busy work for the reps instead of encouraging sales performance..... the style is awful....this DM belongs in Operations, Admin, or Compliance, not sales or sales management

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

another one bites the dust and another one gone and another one gone

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think you mean P&T committees....wow

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hahahahahhaha

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I bet this manager runs off anyone left that is new to reporting to her good luck. Sales don't matter but spreadsheets and car washes do people so get to work