Tips About DSI Job Openings (Especially San Diego)

Discussion in 'Daiichi-Sankyo' started by anonymous, Jul 27, 2015 at 10:03 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And this is a complete joke. A washed car doesn't mean you can sell. And DSI doesn't even have enough budget for car washes. They should be saving their $.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No. SW hired IM, MO, AP, DK, CM, MR, CF, and JM... Not necessarily in that order and I only listed those not already named above. SW was the man. Great guy and great manager. Since KD took over, MO, CF, DK, and AP have left.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Damn. What a cluster.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The whole district turned into a major cluster fuck is more like it and sales have been awful ever since the change....pretty shocked no one in upper management, if that's what you want to call them LOL, has caught on

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And what about exit interviews? Were those done? Shit, so many people have left that should say something in itself. My coworker said she pushed a lot of people out. Did she hire more people to fill those spots? I'd imagine she either has a skeleton team or a bunch of newbies. Either way, not looking good.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The DM ran off anyone worth a shit with the micromanagement and inappropriate preferential treatment of bottom feeders on the team. Then once a bottom feeder got promoted the writing was on the wall for everyone to run for dear life and HR didn't do shit bc they are probably thankful they have less cuts to make

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The DM will probably get cut anyways and then have to try to get back into sales but all the bridges might have burned up in smoke at this point

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

and another one bites the dust.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

not surprised everyone wants out of that district hopefully the cuts with change the manager in this area

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is this a PC manager in SD?? Or specialty?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

PC nightmare

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

KD?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

guess HR and upper management didn't get the drift that they held onto a living nightmare manager.... Good thing is all her fake FCR scores are about to be exposed and the shitty rep she helped get promoted is really going to have a difficult time in the interviews saying ummmmm I'm ranked 295 keep me please LOL

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm new on this team and the DM I think you are talking about is really nice to me but I see her being hard on the one tenured rep that hasn't quit. You think she would be grateful she still has someone with experience. She definitely plays favorites, that's for sure. I didn't opt out because the DM told me not to worry but I'm still worried! I don't have enough experience to get a new job yet.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

srry but KD is untouchable. she is one of her RD's favorites. RM wasn't retained which means KD will hire this guy to work under her come Jan and your prob out

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

dm told you not to worry?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They kept the cheap managers that's all it comes down to not favorites my friend. Start job searching because they are keeping the low paid reps not the tenured low ranked over paid ones who don't get off their ass and work.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They kept a couple of very tenured DMs and got rid of some new 'cheaper' DMs here on the east coast. They also let some tenured DMs go. Point is.... Salary has nothing to do with the decision making process.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Out west it's the cheap ones who stayed so must be a regional thing. It will be nice the panel interviews will expose some of the faulty hiring practices out west.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

any DM who said don't worry needs fired immediately bc that is just downright rude, inconsiderate, and disrespectful to your reps who are worried about their livelihood...This manager always talks like this and doesn't Care AT ALL about the reps and just tells everyone to get to work