Time to fire John Erhet

Discussion in 'Bristol-Myers Squibb' started by feed up frustrated rae, Mar 12, 2016 at 4:55 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ehret = duschbag. need I say more?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You nailed it. His best days are long past. He is a complete schmuck with such little talent that no other company would put him in any sort of leadership roles with people. While he tries to impress others with his big words, that little fella is just the poster child of what a pathetic leader looks like.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

leave him alone he has suffered with many urology problems

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We all agree, get rid of this scum bag. No one can take his BS any longer. Good riddance

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This Forbes article says it all! Fits John perfectly. Hate to say that, but he is the poster child for this article.

"Here are 11 signs that your boss, no matter how powerful he or she may be on a company organizational chart, is a weak manager who is too fearful to lead through trust.

A weak manager can teach you tremendous leadership lessons, but they will be lessons of the type “Don’t ever lead a team the way this person does!”

1. Your biggest concern at work is staying on the boss’s good side.

2. Your manager gives out much more criticism than praise.

3. Your boss must have the final word on every topic.

4. Your manager doesn’t want you to branch out and try new things.

5. When you have a great idea, you ask yourself “Do I dare share this idea with my boss?”

6. Your manager uses discipline and rules to keep you and your teammates in line.

7. You and your co-workers can easily tell when your manager is mad at one of you.

8. Your boss makes a big deal out of issues like arriving to work ten minutes late on rare occasions. He or she is a stickler for policies and brings the hammer down when any policy is violated.

9. Your manager is known as a scary boss. People in other departments feel sorry for you.

10. You are happy when you finish a workday without having to interact with your boss.

11. If you told your manager that something incredible happened to you — your blog won a writing award, for instance, or you were chosen for a special honor — your boss wouldn’t be happy for you. Your boss doesn’t want anybody to outshine them!

Weak managers are sadly in abundant supply. Too many organizations still promote people to management positions based on their functional competence at the job rather than their communication skills, empathy and other human qualities."

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That is him to a "t". Where to start?

1- yep, likes his favorites. Usually female and "yes" ladies.

2- does he ever praise people? I only hear him complain about others.

3- not only does he have to have the last word, he wants you to laugh or agree. What a joke.

4- on branch out of he approves of what you want to do. No surprises Johnny boy.

5- never pass on a good idea. He will steal it and say it's his. Pathetic.

6- oh ya, he hides behind rules and threatens his people if they go around him or they try something new.

7- no doubt. He makes comments and snide remarks about people he doesn't like. Very transparent in this manner.

8- hammers those about interact and PVP presentation numbers of he dislikes you. His favorites, never a word, no accountability only praise. Double standards is his middle name.

9- everyone knows he sucks. Not a secrete unless you are Mike Ryan apparently.

10- yes, everyone avoids his calls, and we try to limit our contact whenever possible. Mostly because it's useless and he provides no leadership or value.

11- yep, he's been told of multiple team members doing great things, winning awards and he refuses to congratulate or pass along. Poster child of a loser boss.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

While this tread is very sad, it's unfortunately pretty accurate and true. I've worked for John for years, considered him a mentor in the past and agree it's probably time to move on.

He definitely has his favorites and he does treat people differently. That's just how he opporates. Being female, I do see how he treats us verses how he works with my male counterparts. But I should add, the whole "talking about others behind their backs" is a cultural issue here at BMS, not necessarily a John thing. He is not the only leader in access that plays thise games.

I really do believe he was a good leader in his prime, but times have changed and he has not. Unfortunately I do believe it's time for him to move on. It's been a good run John, but all good things must come to an end.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Cant we all just let this old fucker ride off into the sunset. This horse has been rode hard and put out wet. Heck, he can't even look straight at you anymore. Eyes are looking 180 degrees in the opposite direction.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Karma is a bitch. This guy deserves everything he has coming. No let's move on.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

leave John alone his sister Unga had her fetus scraped

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have been in the industry as an account manager/executive for 15+ years with a couple of organizations. John Ehert, hands down is the absolute worst senior management person I have had the unfortunate opportunity to work with. He is a two faced liar and will will not back anyone in the VAP organization! Perhaps that is why he was so unceremoniously demoted, not one level, but two! He'll throw anyone under the bus to make himself look good to sales leadership, most notably, oncology. And his "harem" of followers is absolutely disgusting! They are all clones of him - closed minded, "this is way we have always done it", sets people up in "gotcha situations! If he only know the number of BMS people and customers who see him as a total idiot, he might be astounded. No, wait, he would blame that on the account exec and not take one bit of responsibility. He needs to hit the bricks - the sooner the better!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Want to bet he was the father?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No way. You know he is! Anyone willing to fuck his team six ways til Sunday, is definitely the father. He has no moral standards, lacks ethics and is a total joke.

Alan knows he is incompetent but feels sorry for the retread. That's the only reasonable excuse why he still receives a paycheck here.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

16. Damn, I could not have said it better myself. You nailed it! Heck, without me covering for his shortcomings, he would have been gone years ago. I just needed someone dumber than Alan. Found him. He he.

Enjoy and please say hi to Mike for me. Miss me yet? Actually don't answer that please, my fragile ego couldn't handle the truth.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

leave Alan alone his mama Gerta fell thru shingled roof in fish hut in Mashra

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Alan is way worse than John. John is ignorant. Alan is stupid. Why either is still around shows us that BMS is NOT the place to be. Oncology products are amazing, all the rest about BMS is less than favorable.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i am convinced more than ever now that mike ryan is totally incapable of running our team. there is no excuse to have such horrible leaders leading our team. we thought ray was bad.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ray was bad. It's just that his cronies are still here with more power the ever and haven't a clue on how to lead a high performing team. I have to believe Mike Ryan sees through the mess he has inherited and is working behind the scenes to make the appropriate changes. Alan is not a good leader, John is a bobble head with a lazy eye, Martin is protected by his wife in HR, otherwise he'd be back in accounting doing audits on expense reports. That leaves Frank as the only intelligent man standing. Pretty scary if you ask me.