Time to celebrate!

Discussion in 'Valeant Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Jul 20, 2016 at 6:13 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

With a fresh new outlook. Here at Valeant we are excited about the possibilities. Under new leadership, we are creating an extremely collaborative and enjoyable environment. Joseph Papa is a leader that we can all believe in! Time to celebrate his success that he's brought to Valeant. Stock will be gaining for a really long time!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's right baby!! We only lost 90% of our market value over the past year but we've earned back a buck or two over the past week. Everybody loves us again so I think we're in the clear to jack some product prices by 700% overnight again too. Sky is the limit my fellow Valeanteers

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There is already a lot of jacking over there at Valeant, Canteen Boy.Get back in your sleeping bag.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It is gonna take some time for vrx to recover. As long as they deliver new products to the market and show that they are paying off their bebt the uptrend will continue. Also once they show that the Walgreen deal has been fixed the stock price will jump significantly. 8/9/2016 is a very important date.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

celebrate for sure. party like its 1999. wait. that guide died. well it kinda fits i guess.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It won't be good news either. Why wait if it is? When it's good news the quarterly reports are released within 30 days past the end of the quarter with Valeant. Fact. History is on the website to prove it.