Time for Semseter Ratings screw job

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by anonymous, May 27, 2016 at 8:49 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Alright y'all!!! It's time for the calibration aka getting the scripted legal ducks in a row to rank reps.

In case you don't know, this process is for all DM to get on the same page of what reps they will screw, rate high, or rate middle of the pact. This is done so when the rep sues other reps have similar stories so it can look like there is some sort of organization and not bias.

Truth is you're getting played, all these ratings show collusion and a predetermined outcome. Won't be too much flip flopping, it's a set script that they go off of.

Happy selling! You're efforts mean nothing in this, the casting directors have the parts filled out as of months ago.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You need to change the title of the thread to:

"Time for another boring post by the board crybaby". Followed by"Time for me to create another thread followed be me responding to myself"

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have news for you, there's several people creating threads and responding.

Sniff sniff crrrrrrrrry or b*tch

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The multiple voices in your head do not count as more than one person. Of course, you will have to try and save some face, so you will keep on denying it and may even make a number of posts hoping to look legitimate, but you aren't fooling anyone (other than a couple low IQ people that visit from time to time).

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Haha insults do nothing to take away from the fact this sham of a rating meeting is taking place soon. I wish a legitimate business publication could watch this disaster take place. Make that bell curve nice and pretty.

Oh btw, how many DM cheat on their partners at these meetings??? Maybe I should leave some initials??? Whoops

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Twit-bot

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Perhaps you should try using new lines and new insults. I, and I am sure most others, can also tell your threads and posts a mile away. Maybe you should try to use words beyond the 6th grade level.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Twit-bot

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Boing!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I love the twit bot guy.

Make sure to share ratings with each other.

GSK management is pathetic

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I tried for more than year to convince many here to fight back at this illegal form of force ranking but nobody listened. Your best recourse is to contact the EEOC and file a complaint on GSK. That sure gets their attention. FUGSKi

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Of course you do because you made the posts as well as the Boing and EEOC post. All you can do is just use the same repetitive lines and phrases.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How bout this post?

-Gsk stack ranks their reps based off of how the DM is feeling about the rep personally

-Other DMs cover their ass at this meeting, ratings really are all
    Over the place.

-There is zero consistency of what the process is or how its implemented.

-Upper management desperately tries to find ways to look busy.

-Reps bust their ass for ungrateful warm bodies that produce NOTHING.

-The inventiv coaches actually consult with DM before and after ride alongs, 3rd party my a$$. This is just another layer of lawsuit protection.

-These meetings are mainly for GSK not getting sued. I'm shocked there hasn't been a lawsuit yet, but most likely will be after it hits the fan.

-More and more this company has become a laughing stock with great products. Don't believe me, Google are the articles from 2011 on about the fines, patient first, and rest of the mess created.

-Recruiters within this industry have a negative view of GSK. Next time anyone interviews please post the funny responses you get.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

WTF IS A BOING? Is it related to a Bong? Quit hitting the stupid pipe monkey boy.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you have read the various threads, you would have noticed that the OP ( a.k.a. The crybaby/board troll) while make a response of "boing" at various times. Read the threads before making a fool out of yourself.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Many people look at this board, more than you think. Which means more people post than you think.

#1 signing off

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks for enlightening me to the boing thing. Guess I should quit my job and spend every waking moment here catching up on on the current lingo so I won't make a fool out of myself in the future. Thanks again bro

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey ' Bro '......you just made a fool outta' yourself.......illiterate ? ghetto ?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No problem, great talk.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How about the fact that you are the board troll that makes the same comments over and over again......non stop complaints, etc. It is normal to complain from time to time, but to obsessively post the crap you do on almost a daily basis over a number of years is just ridiculous.

Time for you to get a life.