TIMBER...look out below

Discussion in 'Daiichi-Sankyo' started by anonymous, May 31, 2016 at 7:04 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes Chicken Little, the sky is falling!!! Though in reality its been falling for the last 5-6 years. Hard to believe that things could get worse and then the clown show of Kenny & Robbie show up.

The Month of May has been a big month for field employee resignations. Those who didn't opt out soon realized that they had made a huge mistake and have left for greener pastures. Most that I know stayed around and didn't turn in their "2 week notice" until they completed their home study; therefore, getting their "package" in a round about way by "double dipping" for 2 to 6 weeks. Good for them.

Many others who were not offered a package and have been around for at least 5 - 6 years, have realized that today's DSI is not what they signed on for. These folks are the one's who are beginning to wise up and move on from the Titanic...in droves.

The good reps are all but gone and now the 25 - 30 year old "specialty reps" with their $65,000 to $80,000 base salaries and unattainable IC package are here to wind down operations and promote the BIG MO for the devastating disease of OIC.

Good luck to the rest of the good guys who remain. The "newby" management team and the old guard "brown nose butt kissing DM's" who remain will all get theirs in the end.

Did you just here my big "AAAAHHHHHH"? That's my sign of relief that I have moved on from this company.

Later

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can't blame the newbies, or the Amgen guys. We have been in a downward spiral for years.
    Tick tock clock is running out.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can't blame the newbies, or the Amgen guys. We have been in a downward spiral for years.
    Tick tock clock is running out.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

newbies? KK and RL have been here for 2 effin years now! what have they done to fix things? cant keep sayin "not my fault not my fault"

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Been at DSI for years and our drugs can't compete. Sales reps are being crushed in the field. Seems that the scientists are claiming "it's not my fault" since we are the only one's being let go.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dude, how's the climate in Edison? "Fix things" LMAO

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When did you get canned

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

kk isn't the one responsible for developing drugs.
    The problem is tokoyo gave Edison all the freedom and power years ago and they have no deliver a single new drug ( savaysa does t count it is inferior) that is sellable.

Kk got us nice bonus this year. At least he did that

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agree with above post. Our problem is and has not been on commercial side.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

my question is why would kk bring all his chums from amgen to DSI. The cupboard is bare.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah, and Ken Keller and Rob the slob, sound like the Obama Administration, blaming the last leader for their short comings. Just wait you ain't seen nothing yet the next round of layoffs will make the last round look like sex toy party at RL's house