Tim Walbert: The Mastermind Behind Humira

Discussion in 'Horizon Pharma' started by Anonymous, Jun 8, 2015 at 11:08 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Great to see Tim still living in his fantasy world. You don't realize all the laughs he generates at Abbott/Abbvie. I also think he recently proclaimed himself "Father of the Biologics Revolution." And to think his career has taken him to the laughing stock of the industry, Horizon Pharmaceuticals, peddling generic drugs at criminal prices. Cheers!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

YAWN

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Says the keyboard coward who is just squeaking out a living and probably way under goal. Better get the wife back out on the corner where you met her to bring in some lunch money for the kids.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So true.....what a dork.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's funny watching that r***** on CNBC try to substantiate the exorbitant price of his generic products and "how it's all about the patients". Really? Overpriced generics and OTC products at prices in the thousands? This isn't about the patients dude, it's about greed and taking this nation's health system for a ride.

Why doesn't the investor's ask the douche bag about the rebates that were never paid to Express Scripts that were agreed on by AZ for Vimovo? This guy is a delusional tool who actually thinks his company has value. This company is a bottom-feeder company.

It's never been about the patients and it really isn't about the stockholders either. It's about corporate greed and gouging the market without providing any real clinical value. That is why the majority of the prescriptions are not adjudicated and paid for by third-party payors. In reality, the majority of the scripts are given away without adding revenue to the company's bottom line. It's all smoke and mirrors.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are right about them not caring about the patients in my opinion. The complaints from patients whom tried Tepezza are starting to come out.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, many discontinuing therapy

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s over. Horizon is not taking any new patients for Tepezza.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sounds as bad as the Novartis retina drug debacle

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not sure I am buying this excuse. Today we announced a short-term disruption in TEPEZZA® (teprotumumab-trbw) supply due to government-mandated prioritization of manufacturing space for COVID-19 vaccine production.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

patients really appreciate the Cubs sponsorship.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not sure about them but I sure did with the free tickets I got last year.