Thoughts on the Three Stooges

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Dec 6, 2011 at 11:12 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And best of all, he is the mid-year favorite

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow, TL, you finally have winning record at something. Well done.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I want to keep him- his region makes the other regions look like superstars, and he makes the other DCOs actually look like they know something about vaccines.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

At least he is doing a few things well- the most threads currently running on Cafepharma, the most idiotic looks directed at him at meetings from the other DCOs, and of course, his famous but foolish lines meant to inspire but they only result in more activity on here.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If we don't make plan for Lostavax, heads will roll in management which is fine by me.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Everyone in the Mid-western part of the country have no problem with that either

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not 1 tear would be shed by me.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You can spell "loser" without a T O M (actually you only need the "o") but TOM will always spell "LOSER".

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lyon

You're

On

Skatingly thin ice!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Of course. The botTom is about to fall out! Out of the company'

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He is making a lot of money for Cafepharma by making a fool of himself as a vaccine director.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So very true.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Including most of the managers.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh, the losing legacy of the three stooges lives on with their dim witted little rascals. What an epic tragedy.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nope. The stooges have left the inspiration for the Hunger Games with inbred idiots running things into the ground.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't be surprised if they announce they are going to be cutting our bonuses. If they do I will be cutting my time in the field.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He makes PB look like a genius.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Unfortunately, change is coming next year but they are setting up CTL's and S3's to get the best spots for the next reorg. For those who are S2's and S1's, you know the drill, management will squeeze everything out of you this year and make you wait for a phone call after several weeks of agony to find out your fate early next year. It's only been done 3 or 4 times in the last 6 years already. The directors will swear up and down that they don't know anything about it. They may not know anything about selling vaccines, but they know the division will look different next year. That's a fact.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The same can't be about the director. He is inhumane but pretends to act like a devout catholic.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Linda Rooney's new title is Lead Execution, US Vaccines Commercial Operations at Merck(no, that doesn't sound scary) and it's listed on Linkedin.