Thoughts on Michael McMyne...

Discussion in 'Merz Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Mar 20, 2013 at 6:18 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i respectfully disagree, so many merz folk follow this, just for the chuckle, and i know they are lovin' the slams against teeny and weeny, you boy's aren't liked, face it, they all want you out the door. billy boy is leading the way.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You can disagree, mental boy,but you would be wrong. The only chuckles are at your expense

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

so wrong weeny, they all shake their heads at you clowns, believe me, everyone is praying the germans out the morons before the ship sinks and takes everyone down, you guys blew it.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You got that right.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Classic muffin. Responds to his own posts. Come on slim u are better than this.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think you cornered the market on that tactic, mental boy. You are a true scumbag.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Cant help yourself muff and what's with the bad language. U are a nalt member

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can't change the narrative. Your great qualities w always be the lead thread

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No new MB post? Boo hoo

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Muffin looked really stressed during the town hall. Did anyone check in on him after?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Zzzzzzzz........get some new material mental boy.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i agree, a heat attack waiting to happen, clearly a guy that's trying to play a big boy role, he's out of his knowledge and comfort zone

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So glad you agree with yourself. We were all worried there for a minute.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

only good news over the past 48 hrs is the muffin is gone. He will be missed but never forgotten.
    Total class act. Treated all people w respect, was always kind, incredible author, comedian, fall guy and the list can go on.
    Feel free to add on to this great guys legacy

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Or the opposite of everything.. Karma baby.....got him... Thank you Karma

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How could Humpty Silly Billy let the Muffin Man go? Who is going to wash his car and fill it up with gas? Who will bring him his fresh squeezed guava juice.....wait, who am I kidding....who will bring Silly Billy his dozen custard filled donuts each morning? This is tragic news indeed!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what? say it isn't so? i knew it was coming, but it's tragic, non the less. where will such a fine leader of high moral standing land? time will tell

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I for one am very sad to hear that Michael is leaving the organization. His presence will be sorely missed by Merz and I have no doubt that his phone is already ringing off the hook with potential employers.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He now joins the mental boy on the unemployment line.