Thoughts on Michael McMyne...

Discussion in 'Merz Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Mar 20, 2013 at 6:18 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

BH and MN practice the 3 P's of business management: Pillage, Plunder, until Paid out!. Their severance packages are so lucrative that it doesn't really matter to them. They are loading their lifeboat while Germany listens to the band play on the top deck. Absolutely no regard for employees.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you can't hide big boy.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

mm does not like his new nick name. He is the person who does the fired guy routine. 100%.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

mm and BH might not like the nicknames I gave them, but I do like my new nickname, "mental boy" because that describes me well. I am sure you all knew that already since you have seen my obsession stretch over many years. The pace has now picked up as I am off my meds.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Mm is a great guy. Bh told us so this year. If billy said it must be true. Ha

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

mm is a great leader , billy told us so.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

mm is the greatest leader of all time. Believe me the guy is a class act and incredible motivator. He makes everyone stronger and leads by example.
    Yours truly,
    Mental boy aka fired guy

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What does 86 resoonses say about a person. You can only hope a future employer looks at this number and steps very far away.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I heard your nickname is pig virus. Any truth to that?
    You dish it out I know you can take it. LoL
    Jmo

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It just proves you have a significant mental issue. By the way, you have made more posts than that when you add on the posts from the other threads, mental boy.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

MM is my favorite NALT member. The guy keeps it real. How can we knock a best selling author, comedian (check the NSM footage) the guy was on fire before Billy revoked his open mic sessions, true people person 100% turnover in department, great leader (Billy told us so) and just a straight up solid man. You have my vote for the next CEO. Keep up the great work MM.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Go out into the real world where real business is made instead of counting posts on CP.
    Sad life you have....

Wait, what are you doing on CP during the day???? Maybe you want to start working or even better, selling. How big is the gap? Less than 8 weeks to go!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks big guy. Do you take a 2 or 3 hr lunch break everyday? You looked great at the NSM fit like a cross fit pro...

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

New narrative same MM. Fired guy, mental case and now sad life. At least mix up your writing style. Come on man you are better than that. NALT member for crying out loud.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

mental muffin your game is over. Stop trolling no matter what you say we all know not a single employee at this compmay will back u or the minions. Save your hate, fired or mental comments and get off the site.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who is the child that has spent all this time making various juvenile posts about BH and MM.

It is simple. If you don't like the people, then quit. No one has forced you to work with them.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Muffin do you ever get off this site. Once again you are the only person who uses mental guy. Just stop. Take a deep breath (I know that must be difficult for such a big guy) and fight your urge to respond all day.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

hey muff are you back at getting posts removed. Very sensitive for such a tough guy

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It is the mental boy. He has a major problem.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

im proud to work at the same company as mm. Such a great personality and leader. He brings out the best in everyone. Mm stay strong and ignore the fact that not a single person had ever said a good thing about you. Billy likes you and that is most important.