Thoughts on Michael McMyne...

Discussion in 'Merz Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Mar 20, 2013 at 6:18 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Of course I do. Have you seen his profile pic on the site? How could I not ???

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yet you are a wash up actress/comedian that hangs out on a pharma board.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

say's the troll that made this response on the same pharma board, you do see the pathetic irony, don't you? lmao

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Says the troll that doesn't even work in pharma........oh wait......doesn't seem to work at all since her career is in the toilet.......lmao.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

haha, there he is again, you're so predictable and clueless on who is even on these threads, keep your head in the sand boys, hahahaha

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don't know what your problem is but I bet it is hard to pronounce....
    Ignorance is bliss!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey Chabs, how about flipping burgers at In n Out? You can do your comedy routine of The Fly and puke on a donut!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

speaking of 'ignorance is bliss', now that mm is toast, when will merz wake up and finish off the remaining dead weight?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am a member of the silent majority that supports Michael for all that he has done for us; he's a selfless leader!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's what they said about Kim Jung Un.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We know plenty about you and the fact that you need serious help that only a mental health professional can provide.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey jackass it's Kim Jong-un, you're an idiot!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Seriously? He and Bill are the most selfish morons in the world of pseudo-pharma.
    One is going, the next will follow soon....

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The most glaring issue is muffin was never qualified for a position. Not really sure what his job every really entailed but all he was good at was handling the dirty work. Ask yourself a question. What kind of human would want to handle a cowards dirty work?
    He was also always good at food trucks. Man that guy never ran away from a good buffet.
    Wish u all the best and at Minimum some of the best nick names in the industry were created for that guy. Another sign of a great guy. People's willingness to go out of their way to come up w great names.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Mental boy, it is time for you to come out of the closet. You seem to have a crush on MM and BH given how much you obsess over them.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Biscuit u can't argue w the food truck stuff or the incredible nick names. Those names will hold up. Think about that as u walk away from people and they are chuckling

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Mental boy, you can't argue with the observation of your obsession. Face the reality that you have a man crush and that it is time for you to come out of the closet. Think about that as people around you are chuckling about your obsession.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

thanks for another well thought out response muffin. U are just getting lazy. That would be a really weird fetish thing if I was into u. I mean some really dark stuff.
    Can I at least borrow your fit bit. Doesn't seem to be working for U

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So now you admit to having a weird fetish as well. You really need to get help.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The mental boy has a dream in taking a staring role in a remake of the movie "Deliverance ". He thinks MM has a "purtty mouth". Cue the banjo music!!!!