This will revolutionize the auto industry

Discussion in 'Cafepharma Playground' started by Vagitarian, Dec 18, 2014 at 6:08 PM.

1. Vagitarian

Vagitarian Well-Known Member

2. Walking Eagle

Walking Eagle Active Member

Somebody, somewhere is going to question the safety factor of the water being dropped onto the road. When there are plenty of H Cell cars on the road, won't it be like driving in rain constantly? What about the effect of all the excel water on the pavement durability? Maybe the water should be stored on board and used to water the lawn when you get home? But then the problem of freezing in winter comes up---both for on board storage and for road icing. No science here, just speculating and wondering....

3. Vagitarian

Not sure about water on the road but certainly, Toyota is a forerunner so more than likely has researched it. If that's the case though, I see your point, every energy method brings along a problem. The nice thing is, some other country is trying it first so we aren't the Guinea pigs.

4. libluvsbukkake

libluvsbukkake Well-Known Member

I paid $1.91 for Gas last night. This won't last though. I predict it will be back at $2.75, by July 4th.

5. Vagitarian

I paid $2.53 and that's a bargain out here. And more than any ecological advantage (which is important I think) is the idea of getting away from oil entirely so those that provide it can go back to their stone age existence.