THIS WILL BE A LITTLE BLIP!

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by anonymous, May 5, 2016 at 6:29 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think this will be a small layoff as well. We should all stay focused and control the controllable. Patients health first. A rolling stone gathers no moss. A bird in the hand is...wait a minute. I got side tracked. Did I forget any others useless sayings?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

BMS, not BI.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A little layoff? Bwahahaha.......You mean with Crestor going generic there will just be a minor "blip"? You're all in for a nice surprise!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"I think we are right sized." "Don't take no for an answer, you need to challenge the Doctor."
    To which I responded, "This Cardiologist graduated 1st in his class from Stanford and is head of one of the largest CD groups in California. He speaks all over the world on the subject of treating silent ischemia. Why don't you tell him he is wrong."
    And the best one of all, "OK people, try to enjoy the leftovers."

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yawn... All DR's are scum... Did u figure that one out yet? They want yur samples and yur meat!.. Stop acting like u give a fuck!.. U work 3 hours a week idiot and hace never made a difference

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are giving away free drug and free food, and accepting it makes the Dr. 'scum'??

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As I predicted when I started this thread, the overall number laid off was extremely small. I survived, as expected. Next year, however, will be much, much worse. Will all but guaranteed disappointments in new drug approvals, competition that always gets out before we do, and shrinking profit, layoffs will be huge. Sitting around if you will. Pretend you are safe if you like. But as for me, time to move on, and the hour glass has just been turned over.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yep! If they accept free meals dumb ass for their entire office... And never let you get a word in on why you're there!