THIS PLACE SUCKS COCK

Discussion in 'Alcon' started by anonymous, May 12, 2016 at 12:51 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Negotiations are already on the way.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

""Alcon has not developed over the past two years as we had expected," Chairman Joerg Reinhardt said in an interview published on Sunday. " Gee, maybe it's because you've done nothing the past 2 years but kill R&D pipelines and layoff innovators. What a moron.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The 25 million they pissed away on a cafeteria that we didn't need and still isn't finished would have done wonders for the R&D pipeline.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

But if they make a tasty burger it will all be worth it. Juicy & delicious.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This thought repeats in my mind every day as that eye sore construction goes on.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

But but but....Jeff George wanted a caefeteria that served gluten-free food. That's more important, right?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

For the first time i can remember the competition will NOW be able to use one of our favorite tricks to scare doctors into buying our products:

Doctor, why would you consider buying the Alcon _______ (fill in the blank)? They are going to be sold and who knows what will happen to your rep, or warranty, or even service. Too much uncertainty to go with Alcon, --- Just buy our product and at least you know we will be there for you.

When any company is going to spin off a business unit, they MUST make the books look exceedingly better than they are. Translation? It means cost cutting, reduced fixed costs, etc...Bottom line--we are about to learn a new meaning for the word " SQUEEZED". 401k match, benefits for life, et al must be jettisoned.

Don't get angry at our managers---they have no choice.

We are EFFED......It's Over

What we have feared has come upon us.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And a Starbucks, and a dry cleaner, and a car wash. He got all the bullshit he asked for.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Expect of course both AMO and B&L can't say anything like that because they are actually in the process of being sold now. They whole industry is in the same boat.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Man, unwrapping us from NBS is going to be a fucking nightmare

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Except that AMO is now J-n-J.......but good point just the same. Just can't believe we are in the same boat now.

I remember the mantra that just was too simple I guess---"Listen to the customer"

Now we tell the customer to listen to us, do what we say and shut up. What a world we live in

I wonder what would happen if a Zeiss or another competitor actually tried to meet the needs of our customers vs dictating How they Must to business with us.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Now, now...you heard M.B. announce today to ignore all rumors and just continue to work hard.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So, NVS CEO and Chairman are spreading rumors? I wonder how they feel.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Once we get sold, all pharma people will go bye-bye.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Listen to the customer is right thing to do but we have a leadership is Asia which doesn't even know which customer to listen to and anytime you have had a KOL meeting with Eric, RL or others you will know that he makes the dumbest of the comments during the conversation and leaves KOLs with a feeling that they wasted their time.
    The jokers have no idea how to respond even if they listen so Mr Ball listening to customer is only part of the job.... You can input data into the computer but the computer also needs the right processor to process that data.
    Unfortunately we don't have anyone in the region with 'Intel Inside'

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

the pharma people are already gone dummy. They are in NVS gen meds and on campus they will all be gone soon either working from home, moving to the shithole new jersey or taking a package

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No one cares about Alcon Asia. We get it, you don't like it, so leave. Shit or get off the pot.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Novartis just acquired Selexys Pharmaceuticals. They will ruin them just like they did Alcon.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The ignorance accompanied by astonishing arrogance is borderline sociopathic.