This is how it's going to happen

Discussion in 'Forest Laboratories' started by Anonymous, Apr 25, 2014 at 11:17 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please! Give me the package!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Phase 1 layoffs in July. Phase 2 in March 2015.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Senior dm is not a title...so your cred is shot sporty

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think he meant old dm

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sr DM here: sorry for the confusion...I am an old DM senior in years not in official title, can retire soon. My reps keep referring to me as Mr Senior DM or Senior Rep, all in just kidding around. I love my team.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not one rep or manager in one single division is referred to as a senior dm. NOT ONE! Nice attempt at saving your post.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sr DM here: I take issue with your comment. You must be a newbie. I am a senior DM and only in my late 20's. Senior DMs are in line for RD. It has nothing to do with age but with sales and territory. The other post from old timer must be an honorary title.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Mr Sr DM doesn't know our FY. Nice try.

We now know even if there is second round of cuts, we still have a severance.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How come you aren't at the managers meeting Sr DM?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey jacka** senior dm is still not a title at FRX. I worked at FRX for 9 years as rep>obsr>FSR2>RST>DM in two different regions and areas. then took a job with another company last year. and nowhere and at no time has anyone introduced themselves as a sr! Not in one meeting, POA or launch. Never period!

You are a trol!

And it you're under 30 and see yourself as a senior then god help the reps that work for you.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And the wheels on the bus go round and round, round and round, round and round all day long.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Still betting on Q4

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We have written notice that current severance will be honored for a year after acquisition.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you interview for a job and accept you will probably lose that severance.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't get the mentality of 'don't take that New job yet! wait to get laid off, get the severance, then take the job!' yeah, In a perfect world this makes sense BUT..has anyone looked at the job market recently?? your phone ringing off the hook with recruiters calling since you updated you LinkedIn account? No.

It'll take anywhere from 3-6 months if your lucky to get a new job, maybe longer, good possibility of paying less. Recall that Bird in Hand saying..still makes sense today...got a good offer? Take it and don't look back.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You obviously didn't work in Texas.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Heavy testicle (am I'm a lady), honored, senile, elder DM here.

1. Actavis Forest deal closes.
    2. Reps asked to cancel all lunch and dinners.
    3. Call on docs to empty your inventory.
    4. Home office personell laid off.
    5. Stay home and wait to here if you have a job or have to interview.
    6. Get offers or role over.
    7. Managers learn their fate.
    8. Area directors learn their fate.

Takes a little over a month to getter done, kinda that order.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yep! And number 1 on you listen happens in 2 weeks. Yikes!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ever been through an integration before? Everything above is completely inaccurate and ridiculous. You're out.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I did. I'm out!!!!

Took 5 months, mostly networking but hey it beats going to a crappy POA and dealing you idiots any longer.