Thinking of working here...

Discussion in 'Insys Therapeutics' started by anonymous, Sep 9, 2016 at 4:18 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am currently in the process of interviewing here. What is the culture like? How is the moral? I know there is the articles going around about off label marketing. How much is that going to effect the company and their bottom line? Any information you can share will be helpful.

Thank you.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm going to tell you the truth. This company is suspect at best. Salaries for SSP's are $45-$50k. Well below industry standards. The bonus plan is absolutely miserable and you get to market on of the hardest drugs in Pharma to sell. Subsys is a flailing product that is on the DEA diversion list. Subsys is a niche product with a very narrow indication and many insurance plans are no longer covering it even for cancer patients if that tells you anything. The company is a publicly traded company yet seems to be run by one person and we all know who that person is. As far as territories go - the high producing territories are already taken and most of the other ones will allow you to make around $3-5k per quarter (if you're lucky) after taxes. The company has more legal issues than you can shake a stick at and the negative media and continuing legal issues have done nothing but diminish morale. The only people sticking around are the few reps at the top , reps who are currently job searching , and the people who can't find another job. The department of justice investigation is ongoing and most likely Insys will have to pay an enormous fine and potentially shut its doors at the conclusion of the investigation. If you have other options on the table I would highly suggest pursuing a different avenue besides Insys.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

[QUOTE="How is the moral?"[/QUOTE]

This company and its reps have none. As for morale, it stinks too.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lol

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you are better off unloading ups trucks, seriously

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i don't recommend this company unless you want to go to jail.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't join us! Very poor moral. Company is a mess right now and your potential territory has likely gone through 3-4 reps by now. If it were a producing territory where you can a least make a living, it wouldn't be vacant now.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What is the new salary?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

39 Base, No Bonus unless you bang the doctors, then maybe

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

$43,500

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A measly $3500 increase? I would have thought they'd at least get closer to market pharma rep salaries in order to just try and retain you people while sales plummet.

Good luck! Best be looking for alternatives now!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

New compensation plan includes: 6 months to get an expense report approved. surveillance of all communication, DOJ under cover agents interspersed in various parts of the country unbeknownst to you at lunches, threats of violence from the Mexican cartel in various geographies should their heroin sales be impacted by Subsys plus additional benefits

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is there stock option action if employed or ? What is the experience of most of you? Stock seems to be down, can only go up? Or, will continue to go down?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You'll receive 1,000 shares as a new hire with the option to purchase at an employee discount during the employee stock purchase program time period. We are in the biotech sector which has proven to be very volatile. The stock is down significantly from where it was this time last year. I don't see it going back up until three things happen : positive Syndros news, Subsys growth , and the conclusion of the DOJ investigation. Those three things will keep the price low for the foreseeable future. GW Pharmaceuticals is a much better investment from an investor's point of view.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are you asking drug reps to predict the future stock price?
    Are you an idiot?
    Most of the reps here barely made it through high school.
    You should be hired immediately.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How long do you have to wait before you dump the 1000 (soon to be worthless) shares?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Listen asswipe, I currently sell ski boats and I'm looking to break in to the biotech sector. The base salary is marginal so I'm inquiring about the stock option not a price prediction of future stock price.