Thinking about coming to work here

Discussion in 'Valeant Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Oct 5, 2015 at 7:37 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not many posts about good things at this company but have been offered a job with Valeant. Any positives?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Micro managers , first call before 9, last after 4:30. Al least 2x full days ride along. Conference call every week .
    Bonus is great
    Lots of admin

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You won't make this much money anywhere else. It's easy to make $50k in a quarter.

No culture here. I wish there was more team culture, meetings, etc.

The people who say there are too many conference calls/ride alongs/admin have obviously never worked at another pharma company. You have almost complete autonomy here except for a ride along a month with your boss. And my boss is cool so it doesn't bother me. Same expense reports that you get at any company, almost no conference calls compared to other companies, and if you perform they stay off your back.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What division are you in? The Salix GI team is getting about $4K after four months under the horse whip. Promised bonuses in the $40-$60K range with a minimum of $15.500 at threshold. About 4 territories out of more than 100 actually hit the minimum. The Salix side is making NOTHING. We used to make a ton. It sucks.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sincerely,
    Dimwit Valeant Manager

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You seriously thinking of coming here?? Haven't you read or heard they're laying off in all divisions! Most reps that were hired are guinea pigs. They hired way too many people to try and sell dog shit products w unrealistic goals then fire you for whatever reason they feel like it. Ask any of the Valeant reps in your territory is all I will say.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When are derm layoffs?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

probably within two weeks.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you must be a manager in derm. Easy to make $50k bonus!? What a joke! top rep in derm won't make any more than $20k this quarter jackass Goals unrealistic like never before! Reps would b lucky to make 5 grand this quarter