The Titanic

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by Dr Soriot, Jun 26, 2016 at 1:49 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

THE WATER IS SO COLD

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Will Mr. ALL DAY LIE please die???

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Struck a nerve? Ha.. Loser

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

so much for that indication. Desperate much??

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Long live EPANOVA! Something new in your bag.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Read the headlines today. "Pfizer buys another large piece of AstraZeneca business."
    No more antibiotics or antibiotic research, all sold to the highest bidder. Frenchie is having a fire sale selling off AstraZeneca one piece at a time. They say a car is worth more sold as parts than as a total car. Maybe Frenchie is onto something. Make no mistake, we are liquidating and getting smaller not larger. Those of us at Roche/Genentec have already seen this movie.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think he is streamlining and focusing on three key business areas as he has said in the past.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sure thing and I have a bridge in Brooklyn for sale too. He is a liquidator not a builder of anything. He specializes in streamlining which means using up all of the cash and then selling off parts of the company to maintain share price until he can cash in his options and move on to the next land fill.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I can't believe you are trying to sell MY bridge!?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Rats are scurrying. Starting with USLT.
    Aka...the fill in the blank

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If diabetes and CV don't get their shit together quickly, it will be a two "key business area". And soon.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That is a Pascal flatulence-bubble, sent down from above to tide us over...

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Le Pascal du vie
    [​IMG]

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Titanic perhaps? Better name for this situation in my opinions is "ship of fools"

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Brilinta anyone? Pascal says it will improve your circulation and help you survive that freezing water that creeping up over your ankles. Just keep swimming. Just keep swimming.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tsk. Tsk. Brilinta will be joining all you CV reps on board at the bottom of the Atlantic.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pascal is rearranging the furniture on the deck. He also is buying new furniture for his mansion in England as he fires thousands of great people worldwide. He's magical!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All about Oncology and Resp... rest of us have no long term future here.