The Three Stooges are back

Discussion in 'Political Discussions' started by Doc Who, May 21, 2016 at 3:19 PM.

1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We don't Have the three stooges. We have the one idiot, you. And they are not lying.

2. #3 Doc Who, May 21, 2016 at 9:40 PM
    Last edited: May 22, 2016 at 6:52 AM
    Doc Who

Doc Who Active Member

Show me pops. Show me Clinton said this. Clinton Would 'Abolish the Second Amendment. The three stooges are trying to frighten you. As for you its working you little coward.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh, she's never used those words, but her intentions are clear. She wants to essentially gut the 2nd amendment. She knows she can't
    Literally accomplish that but she can pull all sorts of stunts to severely undermine our right to keep and bear arms such as trying to reinstitute the assault weapons ban and various regulatory and registration schemes.

4. Doc Who

Doc Who Active Member

"reinstitute the assault weapons ban" Even if she had a Dem house and Senate she would not try that.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is this usual 'song and dance' that the GOP and the NRA trots out every four years to try and scare the lesser evolved electorate that they hope to appeal to. FACT is, it isn't going to happen. 8 years ago the same rhetoric was floated around and the question is - How many guns have been taken away by the Obama administration? Will the 2nd Amendment been abolished? Of course the answer to both questions is a resounding NO.

The only thing more pathetic than the poor souls who believe this line of thinking is the GOP party hacks, who continue to attempt to scare and cajole voters with fearful rhetoric in a effort to gain votes, all because they are devoid of any ideas that are actually progressive and beneficial for the common good of the majority of the country as a whole.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

More hypocrisy from this sham of an organization.

NRA’s Wayne LaPierre Freaks Out About Ex-Felons Voting, Is Fine With Them Carrying Guns

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/nra-felon-voting-rights_us_573f5bd2e4b0613b512a3ead?utm_hp_ref=politics

The NRA is out of step with the majority of America and only exists as an outdates political arm of the republican party. They will find out in November just how irrelevant they have become when their ideas and endorsement of Trump goes down in flames.

7. Doc Who

Doc Who Active Member

Less voter participation the better for the repubs. That is why they try to make it harder to vote like the phony voter I.D. laws across the country.

8. libluvsbukkake

libluvsbukkake Well-Known Member

Here is what little miss horse face has to say about what St. Hillary will do to the Second Amendment. I wouldn't expect Gomer Pyle USAF, to understand the nuance.

https://youtu.be/zCJJxJ1LlEM

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No, but then Odummy has set the precedent for trying to do all sorts of things through executive order that he doesn't have the authority to do. Shrillary would undoubtedly follow his example.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LOL! The scare stories that work on the lesser evolved electorate involve topics such as climate change, theocracy establishment and Dominionism.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No hypocrisy on their part just stupidity on yours.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Translation: I'm a liberal and Like the overwhelming majority of liberals I'm a phony and a hypocrite.

When only legitimate voters vote, my Democrats usually lose since they are out Of Step with what the majority of the American people want.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Too bad for you that they didn't work for Cruz!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Idiot, Cruz didn't campaign on those things! Sober up!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If it truly scared the lesser evolved, then you would have died of fright long ago.