The survey!!!

Discussion in 'Lundbeck' started by anonymous, Jun 29, 2016 at 7:03 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How in the heck did they miss that the number one complaint on the survey was "compensation versus others in my field". Didn't you all notice that that field had the WORST rating of ALL of them. But they pick on Development, trust in leadership, yadda yadda! Hello!!! PA and JA! It's MONEY! We know that our counterparts at Alkermes, Acadia, Genentech, BI and Sunovion make a hell of a lot more than we do and it's embarrassing. Did you know that they laugh at us at those companies because they think we are the primary care of psychiatry? I am embarrassed to say I work for this company to my old colleagues as they laugh at me for making the chump change that I make! But oh no! Lundbeck can't fix that! Glover can get up on stage at the POA and tell us that he was happy he went to the baseball game and was upset when he had to give the unused tickets back to Margaret Trempe that were never used by the management team!?!? WTF! You can't pay us, but you can waste money on our ridiculously green management team of wannabes for a baseball game non of them went to. I am outta here!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The survey results have been sanitized. Unfortunately, a lot of people lied on the survey when they saw that the first question was to identify your manager! I have been here awhile now, and I can tell that I've never, never seen morale this bad. Many people I know with the company are determined to leave in the next 6 to 12 months, or sooner if they can. The sales goals are laughable! Hell, they are not even going to remove Tricare potential from our T3 goals! How can they goal you against Medicare and Tricare if you sell Rex???

Sadly, the negatives far outweigh the positives at Lundbeck. I am looking as hard as I can. I really thought this was going to be my last company, but I am determined to make sure it's not.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did you know that Lundbeck was on the block just a few months ago? You are all danm lucky to even have jobs. If the sale had gone through every single one of you would have been let go with 3 weeks pay and 3 months COBRA. Ever wonder why all the management has left? It because they thought the company was being sold. But then you all missed your numbers so badly that now Lundbeck is toxic. Congrats, you work for an unprofitable zombie pharma company. It is only going to keep getting worse.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

For sale???? To whom? There has been nothing in the press.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What? Can you please give some specifics as to what happened? Thanks!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I call BS on this post!!! HAHAHAH why would any company even look at Lundbeck now or in the past? There is nothing of substance to sell and never has been

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don't think Lundbeck will be sold as we are part of a Foundation but also there are contracts in place with other companies as well as products in final studies to further increase revenue. However if we are ever sold it won't be the first or last time we all are lied to and laid off.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't know if the post is BS or not but who is to say Lundbeck can't sell Trintellix to Takeda or the rights of Rexulti to Otsuka.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not to sound like a koolaid drinker but it's virtually impossible for Lundbeck to be sold off due to the role of the Foundation owning 70% of the company. I'm not saying that it would be impossible but highly unlikely and just someone trying to stir up trouble.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just saw our survey results and they were ugly. Now the question is: do we get chastised for being honest?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ugly you say, and that's after they doctored the responses! Yes, your negative responses can, and I am sure, were traced back to you. That's why most people tempered their responses when we were forced to identify our manager! It will be interesting to see how they "get back" at anyone perceived to be negative by their survey responses. If they do go after people, it will not be in an obvious, overt way. But, you will know it if you are being targeted. Lundbeck has a huge morale problem, and if they come after people because of their survey responses, what trust exists will disappear instantly!

If I am still here when the next one comes out, there is NO WAY I will fill it out! Why take the time?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lundbeck is finally taking the survey seriously because they are losing excellent account managers on both Neuro and psych sides. Had conf call withNeuro manager and confirmed they are looking at salary and compensation issues. They have no choice. Most specialty reps make 110-130 based on experience. Lundbeck does not come close to that. Also no stock or profit sharing. Come on Lundbeck pay the people who bring in the $$$$.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes this company has changed for the worse! Pay is low but when you were joining something different it was ok. Now the focus is on the $1B mark and nothing else. The survey is coming back to haunt those who were honest and the company is not doing anything to address the issues - despite what they say on the neuro side. The psych managers ALL drink the kool-aide and not one of them has a clue how to motivate the reps. Self motivation is all but gone when you know you are not getting paid bonus on what you actually sell. Data manipulation is the absolute worst at this company - the numbers aren't real when they are good and they aren't real when they are bad. They reflect what the company so cheaply paid for and leave out all the rest

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nothing is perfect that is why pencils have erasers.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

JA has got to be delusional. Does anyone really thinks he believes what he put in his email regarding the ESS? I laughed out loud while I was reading it

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They have to do domething about salary , compensation
    Lundbeck is losing many great account managers and in the long run they are losing $$. Since it costs a lot of time and $$ to train and hire new reps
    Well see. We in Neuro got an email saying they are looking at this and hope to make changes. Well see!!??

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did you notice Arena said NOTHING about our poor opinion of senior leadership?? Boy, getting to go to Chicago for a rotation - now that has me fired up! (Sarcasm for those not bright enough to understand)

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ok Mr Pencil Neck pipe it down.