The Slow Death!

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by anonymous, May 25, 2016 at 9:06 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Kind of sad, kind of comical but definitely in the making. As we watch the first step which just occurred with change in management and shuffling the Tanzeum reps around. This is just the first of many changes that will be coming as we approach the day that Advair goes generic. So buckle up and get ready for rough ride, because it is coming!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes this is true, looks like I over looked the demise of tanzuem. Then again, there is only so much that drug will do.

Yes generic advair is go make finish off what patient first era started.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The ride will be getting worse. Breo has little momentum as we get ready for generics. Smh

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We have been seeing the slow death posts for the past decade. Get some new material so that maybe others will reply and you won't feel the need to comment on your own posts as a way to prop them up.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Seriously, we are about to take off. The volume strategy is kicking in.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stare into The Divot...
    Fast Death stares back at you!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agree. This pathetic moron keeps rehashing the same old posts and thinks if he adds a few new words it is somehow different.

This loser needs to get a life.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is self inflicted if anything. Solid company going down the tubes.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are you sure it's the volume strategy kicking in the grande double jalapeño bean burrito you had for lunch. I would be close to the restroom if I was you.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have been to 3 goat rodeos, 2 buzzard f%*kings, and 1 trampoline repair competition and I ain't never seen anything like is before. Oh oh. I just sh*t my pants. Damn.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We aren't interested in hearing about your family reunions.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, yes. All noble pursuits for you. BUT have you stared into the Divot of MONSLOTH? You will never dream again.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Twit-bot say what

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tick tick tick tick, tock, Advair goes to Generic------- kaboom!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hiss, hiss, hiss, hiss, your blow up doll is losing air following your "date" last night. Leave the board Troll Boy.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

PR boy, I see you are up quite early this morning to start your posting! What is the matter, could not sleep because you fear what is coming? So sad PR boy, so sad! But fear not, as I am sure Walmart will be hiring!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The pr boy is real!!!

This company has great products and awful management, I'll never use the words leader here in most cases we have no leaders.

Pr boy is sad, do you know corporate has minimal to really do? Very cake job putting burden on the reps. When I went to rtp they never did any real work! Very sad!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How is it that no less than two of our competitors were able to come up with a once-monthly MS injection? Why are we not leading this?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

breo and the rest don't have sh*t compared to advair and spiriva...all hands on the poop deck, you just laid a big turd...