The official AM propaganda thread

Discussion in 'Applied Medical' started by anonymous, Oct 6, 2015 at 7:14 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

In an effort to improve efficiencies, much like our production staff, we decided to create a single thread for our intern who is now the minister of propaganda.

I'll help you get started. Great family atmosphere where you can make 350k first year and change the face of healthcare with one phone call. You will also have the best retirement plan known to man and fully vested day one. No roommates in training or meetings. World class all the way. Lifetime opportunity.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Exactly!
    Said H. Eat a dick!!!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Welcome to Applied Medical, where what happens in vaguness stays in vagueness.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

it's a miracle this company hasn't gone out of business. I left right after they gave us all base pay increases a year or so ago, but the total comp essentially went down because of the negative reconciliation. The bottom line is they just don't give a rats ass about its employees. One of my old frat brothers gf's worked here around '09-'10 and she made just over $200k and I heard from NUMEROUS sources that senior mgmt was actually upset that she was making so much money. Who in their right mind would be angry if reps were actually doing well? An insecure midget dictator who sounds like he's on progesterone/estrogen supplements, that's who. I can't wait to see what auto-bot response one of his incompetent family members posts.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

True. One person making that Much used up all the money allocated for the zone

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I heard from NUMEROUS sources too that reps whine and complain all the time, especially the ones on this board. Who's right?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Deez Nuts!!!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There are small groups of low performing reps who complain like babies. It is all good here.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don't work here and have never even heard of this company but was in a meeting at a hospital and overheard some of the hospital admin talking about you folks (not in a good way) so I asked around and figured I'd come on here to get an idea.......holy cow this place really is worse than any company i've ever dealt with or heard of!!!!!!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No one says "holy cow"

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Harry Caray did.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

? My balls in your mouth.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Believe it. Deez Nuts for president!!!!!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The biggest group at applied medical is "open territory "