The mysterious $133M: Connection to PA State Sen Greenleaf?

Discussion in 'Valeant Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Nov 21, 2015 at 11:11 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Another thing about Philidor I don't understand is why no one is really following up on finding out who the "owners" are. (Note: ultimately in a court of law they'd find that Valeant owned it, of this I am sure.) Pearson noted on a conference call that there were 10-20 equity holders, but who are they?

I guarantee you VRX knows. You don't spend $133 million without doing a little DD on the principals. So why have they never come to light?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

3. The shareholders of Philidor and their relationships are (mostly) identified a few posts above. They have been identified publicly before. The short answer is BQ6 Media Group principals, and friends, golf buddies, and former colleagues of Andrew Davenport.

Forgot to mention the Ostrows in my previous list. David Ostrow is a golf swing coach who works in the area. His brother Michael Ostrow is a financial advisor. Together they used to own the three Cambria Pharmacies (now David owns all three). Michael lives a couple of doors away from another financial advisor guy who knows a bunch of the golf-playing circle (and there is a lot of golf in this story).

PW8S is Physicians W8 Solutions, which was a project that Fabian Forrester-Charles and Andrew Davenport worked on 7-8yrs ago but seems to have disappeared to a great extent. The effort was to package up nutrition plans, menus, and foodstuffs that physicians could prescribe to patients for weight loss. The addresses on the entity over the years have been BQ6 Media's (100 Lakehouse, 110 Gibraltar, 400 Horsham). The 25 Beekman St address is a row house in Wilmington owned by Fabian Forrester-Charles. I found it to be a dead end. I think the Philidor name is on it because BQ6 was sloppy (FFC set up the Philidor domain originally and 'parked' stuff on it). Same as www.britussolutions.com which is another domain linked to Philidor/BQ6 and another Fabian Forrester-Charles project.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do u know when the V8 business stopped? Fabien has been out of the Philidor news and appears to have started another company. He is laying low but there's no denying he was aware of the unethical business practices at Philidor . His son was calling the shots from day 1

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The chess names may be in honor of Davenports brother who passed away. I believe original money came from his success in a business Dover Communications

6. Fabien Forrester-Charles (hereafter "FFC") is 47. His son Dominic is probably 24. Dominic studied EE at community college. His FB page suggests work experience at Target and Barnes & Noble before joining PhilidorRX. 'Calling the shots' might be a stretch but I admit I don't know.

FFC, as far as I can tell from public, was only BQ6 and he did technology odd-jobs. At the beginning of Philidor, BQ6 was Philidor was BQ6. Same principals, offices, names on filings, etc. FFC was lassoed into doing some tech work to set up web domains it is clear, and I am sure a little SA work for Philidor at the start. I do not have any understanding that he was seriously involved in PhilidorRX' business. I could be wrong but I don't have inside sources to corroborate.

FFC was briefly 'CEO' of Physicians W8, LLC (aka Physicians W8 Solutions LLC) which was started in 2007 according to filings or presentations I saw. He was then CIO and Andy Davenport was CEO. W8 briefly advertised its concept in 2008 and entered into a deal with a company to provide samples, the company seems to have balked, W8 sued. The court docs are laughable. There was also a fight about the trademark at some point. After 2009 it seems to have died a slow death. People in the BQ6 Media 'empire' working on Physicians W8 Solutions, LLC business were migrated into Fianchetto Specialty Products (OmniStat product distribution/promotion), then other BQ6 business. A woman named Jessica McMenamin had a career as a weight loss product salesperson, joined W8 early on, then worked with BQ6 and FFC's britussolutions.com and more recently did employee training at PhilidorRX. Another former colleague joined her at the start but I couldn't track her afterwards.

FFC's britussolutions.com was started in 2006 out of his address at 25 Beekman Rd in Wilmington. It doesn't look like it picked up a website or a 'product' until later. The website currently provides another number and address as a contact for an equally small, nondescript residential address a bit north and across the river in NJ. I think this was originally probably FFC's way of 'billing' people for freelance IT services.

I have no deep throat source in Philidor to tell me that FFC (or son Dominic) were 'calling the shots' on anything in Philidor, so I will let others tell me that.

I have not seen FFC 'starting a new business' yet. Any leads?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is awsesome! Yes I believe Philidor was set up as a test. I would also question why the website never changed and WHY they did not allow for customers to go on line to fill an RX. Financially it did not make sense to pay agents 20 to 25 bucks to take calls when they were only gathering info .
    The Omni Strips were a good product some people with medical device expertise overseeing the division may have brought success

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You have the wrong son, Danielle ran the adjudication dept.. he is the younger son. FFC was very much involved with Philidor.
    Let me clarify Daniel was in charge and that made for a strange working environment as he was only 20 and little experience .

Ellis has been involved with Mont county republicans for a long time As well as the Senator. It is not unusual for these 2 to be at the same events and pictured together so it may not mean anything. Ellis was a good guy but had trouble with the ladies hehe!

9. Gamer Daniel graduated high school in 2011-12, started at community college and now runs Philidor's adjudication dept?

If that is the case, I stand corrected. I found zero link between him (or FFC's wife) to Philidor. I have no sources to tell me otherwise. Interesting. Not surprising FFC would get his kids involved. The gig paid well even on the bottom rungs and was BQ6 family and friends to start. Not terribly surprised FFC involved in Philidor (because I see no other day job and he was with BQ6 quite early on) but I will let others tell me how.

As to Tony Davenport being the chess connection, I looked and could not find it. Certainly is possible. I thought he might have passed because he disappears from view, but I could not find that either.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So this M&A lawyer in Pearson's backyard, Gretchen Wiseheart, who's having a relationship with a high-ranking politician / M&A lawyer at a top firm who has probably done deals with Pearson personally, tied to Senator Stewart J. Greenleaf, mysteriously appears as a founding member of Philidor on the Pharmacy Application in June, 2013?

WHY the HELL would a nobody lawyer (Gretchen, high-turnover, never made partner anywhere, jumping from firm to firm etc.... what a firm every 2 years for 10 years?) become chief counsel for the State Department of Revenue? Looks like she scored big time.

Then almost immediately, in July 2013, is put into the Department of Revenue in the state Government of Pennsylvania as one of the top lawyers, then the top lawyer as Chief Counsel?

Then she quits this year in the summer to run legal at Philidor..... once sh*t hit the fan......

Yeah.. no big deal. It's normal and nothing suspicious.

(Haha, who's posting, Greenleaf, or Greenleaf Jr.? Normal my ass!!)

Perfectly normal my ASS!!!!!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

did anyone answer the question of the mysterious $100m payment, or how the broke ass davenports got the $$ to start philidor? or how mike pearson's neighbour david cowen (in one of the richest enclaves in the usa with a population of 500) was on the incorporation docs?

who cares about some 20 year old kid? his daddy fabian got a payout of 100k and he made some websites; he's a little b*tch. philidor is a scam inside-out, everything is corrupt. wow, some punk ass kid is given a bs job for god knows how's much? that's pretty much implied

you guys are focusing on bs, as an outsider looking in, you sound like paranoid schizos, to be honest. when you focus on tiny details that are irrelevant and ignore the big picture you guys greatly detract from your credibility

i read the original post, the author posits excellent questions. how did two broke brothers start a billion+ dollar company in a buttfuck nowhere place?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

this bears repeating

"i read the original post, the author posits excellent questions. how did two broke brothers start a billion+ dollar company in a buttfuck nowhere place? "

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It wasn't a billion $ company when it was set up, it wasn't even a million $ company.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

By Gawd! This is a great thread.

15. anonymo

anonymo Guest

From what I heard several yrs ago the Davenports created BQ6 WITH MONEY from brother who passed away. BQ6 had a working relationship with Medicis and was brought in to help Medicis out of a jam with their specialty pharmacy at that time 2012.
    I believe as stated abover Philidor started as a legitimate business but got carried away trying to please Medicis Valeant . Then there was no turn around. Because of the bogus names in Peter Parker etc. So early on in the operation I have a hard time believing the owners were innocent by the time Philidor actually opened for business.
    The players at Bq6/Philidor were too inexperienced to be involved with these Valeant exec. Philidor became the pawn in this game. They put forth a good effort but got crumbled by Valeant.

This could have been avoided had everyone at Philidor been smarter and not so much "yes" people. And that goes for all of mgt, "just do as your told don't question anything" every business needs a few stirring of the pot managers/employees to keep things real.

16. It bears repeating... On Day1, Philidor was nothing. It was a shellco with a mailing address in the same office as a couple of companies which hadn't survived, and BQ6 which did 'medical marketing'. The home addresses of all these guys (and one girl) in BQ6 are not more than a couple of miles from 110 Gibraltar and 400 Horsham which is where it started (tho FFC moved closer more recently I think). All those stars are addresses where BQ6/Philidor players/offices, etc exist. There are a few missing still on that map because I got bored of putting them in.
    [​IMG]

6mos after they started they got a Pennsylvania license and hired a PIC from SuperFresh northwest of there (Sherri Leon). Philidor got to 1% of Valeant sales run-rate 18 months later at end-2014. This was a business built from the ground up, most likely with some technical advice/help. I expect Medicis people helped build it. I think everyone involved got really lucky. Valeant saw it as a free option. Medicis Access Solutions people saw it as a free option. The BQ6 people were minting it, and getting support from the big guys (Valeant). The most difficult thing was probably figuring out how many Philidor brochures and zero co-pay coupons to give out. Too many and it would overwhelm the call center. Too few and you end up eating the wages of hourly workers.

Then people got greedy. Maybe Medicis, maybe Philidor/BQ6, almost certainly Valeant. An early John Hempton (think it was him - apols if it was Roddy or Charles!) piece noted that in early 2014 Valeant salespeople were getting rewarded/recognized/promoted for "opening Philidor into new states". This was a land grab. And Valeant could keep it out of the IMS system, and keep it under the radar - it really was a 'competitive advantage'. Then it got to pushing the adjudication process and premium and getting payers to pay when they normally wouldn't.

In The Bezzle there is real moral hazard.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

On the Delaware County, PA courts website, I did a search for civil actions on "Wisehart".
    That brought up a number of listings, which named Gretchen A. Sprigg Wisehart and Delbert Wisehart in multiple civil court cases. The Wiseharts got a divorce in 2007 (Gretchen plaintiff, Delbert defendant) and there was also a custody case between them at the same time. Divorce can be cause financial difficulties as well, and in 2010 there are multiple debt collection (credit card) cases on Delbert.

And the most recent civil action under "Wisehart" is for Gretchen A. Sprigg Wisehart as defendant in a case where she was sued by Northstar Education Finance, the plaintiff, case # 2012-051753, case filing date 05/21/2012. Northstar Education is a non-profit education loan company. The amount they were suing GASW to collect was not huge, huge from my point of view: $18,487.70 but still, perhaps on top of other possible financial stresses? There was some back and forth in this civil action, with one note "And now, this 14th day of May 2013, upon plaintiff's representation that the defendant (GASW) has filed for bankruptcy, it is hereby ordered and decreed that defendant's claim for exemption is denied as moot."

Sprigg Wisehart eventually paid almost $19,000 (includes some court costs) to the plaintiff through Citizen's Bank in mid-2013 to resolve the debt collection case.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just another post from @bigbobnobody (check out his nonstop tweets regarding his obsession with Ackman/Valeant) trying to help his Valeant short position on message boards once again. I wonder how many of these shorts are working together in this smear campaign.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don't think it's a smear campaign. Everything I see here is verifiable, which it makes it the truth.

20. It isn't a smear campaign. If you want a REAL smear campaign, you can look at Truth About Valeant (@ValeantTruth) who as far as I can tell has said nothing true about Valeant which is verifiable in any way, but who continues to smear anyone who says anything negative about VRX.

As to verifiable and "truth", that is not always a safe thing to say. One may be able to find X but just because one does not find Y does not mean it does not exist, and in the context of X+Y, Y may have much more 'truth' to it than 'X' by itself.

It is important to keep in mind that we don't know what we don't know. That's why it is important to dig.

It's also the reason why people with real connected sources can provide better and much-needed 'color'. I had no idea Daniel Forrester-Charles worked for Philidor. I find zero evidence of it in the public domain. Someone said it here. Given the family history of Philidor, and the fact that the other son works there, I am not disinclined to believe it. But I won't be using it as 'proof' of anything else until I myself figure out a way to 'confirm' it elsewhere.