The most negative company on Cafepharma

Discussion in 'Applied Medical' started by anonymous, Mar 29, 2016 at 10:19 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are you fucking kidding me!!!!! Look at the other companies on Cafepharma....Yes....there are some negative post, but nothing like this company.....This is a fucking joke of a company, even as an entry level job.....This company should be nothing more than a distributor....You don't need reps.......you need someone on the phone takings orders.....

The management at Applied Medical could not even take on a sales position at most start up companies.....FUCK YOU!!!!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Start up companies only take quality people. Applied Medical need not apply

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

wait for it......wait for it......only a matter of time before some Applied Medical minion/monkey posts a 3-5 word answer like "great benefits!", "unbelievable pay. I made $400k last year!", or "best working environment ever!" This company is one of the least respected companies in modern medical device history and will be a figment of the delusional CEO's imagination soon enough and we will all be reliving stories about this place in no time.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

great benefits, unbelievable pay. I made $400k last year! and it really has the best working environment ever.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My district made 400k last year is more like it.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

to all reading this board, please be advised that Applied Medical utilizes the following techniques:

https://www.reputationdefender.com

They're trying to push the negative threads up so they're not seen, but don't fall for it!!!!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Typical Applied Medical. Spend money on that shit instead of fixing all the problems.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You mean spend money on you instead?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes Sir! Who the fuck else? Listen no job is perfect, but one expects a level of bullshit for a certain level of pay and benefits. Applied's ratio is way out of whack. Too much bs and product recalls for a shitty check. Which they oversold me and everyone else for about 40-50k less than promised at hire.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Very true! Pay us our fucking money!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"I want my two DOLLARS!!!"

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Same. All these threads about Applied are true.