The most annoying thing about GSK, they guy that calls everyone "Sparky" on cafepharma

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by anonymous, Feb 28, 2017 at 8:37 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

who the fuck is this guy?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Looks as if we have another poster from across the tracks who can't express himself in English. Poor parenting skills. Sparky is illiterate.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Vagitatian

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Larry Craig Elson

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What the fuck is this guy talking about?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well, keep on.....if that's what your mom taught you to say.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He is the board troll that repeats things over and over again. He has no life other than trolling this board 24/7. He is also referred to as the board crybaby due to his non-stop whining and crying.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He is an appointed corporate defender, GSK pays him to deflect, insult, and derail any legitimate topic. He's been on the board for years, I did a search on him and found this isn't a new thing.

If you know any GSK history you heard of the documented commentary about cafepharma and I've heard a few leaders mention it as well. I have first hand knowledge that ever headquarters we have looks at this board.

The sparky guy has his gimmick and often it works because we derail topics into left field. There's one more guy I've noticed, he plays tough talker. Usually they post very close together in their efforts. You won't find another set of posts that fit a pattern.

Ignore them!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

" I have first hand knowledge..... " quote is really funny and negates anything positive......just a flunkie like Sparky who runs his mouth over and over !

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yep. GSK previous CEO banned cafepharma from GSK computers. Then she hired people to be cyber bullies. Think current regime kept them--wonder if they are Russian like the fake news cyber creeps!!!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Get a life, crybaby. Your "Corporate Defender" story is a load of B.S. Same goes for your line about the "tough talker". You just can't handle the criticism. As for the guy who calls everyone Sparky, he is almost as annoying as you.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Calling you out as paid hack

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree about the crybaby guy, but it is a tough call between him and the Sparky guy as to which one is worse.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

.............and there we have the crybaby guy.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There are only 3 of us hacks and work 8 hour shifts......it is not easy, so please don't make fun of us or get mad with us !

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

8 hour shifts bumming at home trolling like 3 big fat lazy fired douche bags stooges !

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Struck a nerve on the tough talk guy! Obviously he is part of the stupid operation of saving GSK some shame.

First hand knowledge means proof, I won't give away how I know. It wasn't hard to find out. EVERY GSK office looks at this board. Verified!

Read other companies boards when any negative topic comes up then come back to the GSK board. The speech patterns the corporate hacks use aren't hard to spot. Every topic they literally say the same thing and use the same tactics.

Have you noticed they try to squash even legitimate questions or topics that aren't clearly trolling? Sparky guy language skills are minimal and the tough guy usually can't control his emotions. Funny how they seem to always post so close together even though so many view this board.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agreed, paid hacks. So sad.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Admit it, crybaby. You have a thin skin and can't handle it. The comments made about you are regarding your behavior and not about the company. If you can't handle the criticism, then stop posting. Otherwise, it is fair game for anyone to comment about your non-stop whining and crying.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Beginning to think this is part of corporate initiative. Used to be "How have you helped a rep today"..now it is "How have you trolled a rep today". And it separates the ranking!!! More trolling then you get a 1 or 2 ranking!