The "Gish" was seen reading Cafe Pharma

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by anonymous, Feb 7, 2016 at 10:30 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

this is true people so get ready. The G-man was seen recently in the cafeteria reading cafe pharma on his IPhone. Couldn't tell what thread he was reading but it was right after the call with Japan discussing the poor sales numbers. I would have thought the Gish had better things to do than read a pharma chat board. How low can things get here people? Where is the fighter that brought high quality sushi to Waterford Drive?

Afraid

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You're trying too hard. Not funny

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who cares? This shouldn't surprise anyone someone so narcissistic as Gish would be trolling Cafepharma in an attempt to maintain his reputation.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree Emily, it not funny! It is very sad!!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Speaking of Emily, word in Home Office is she will be the ASD in the Central and it is a fight for the SE ASD role she currently has. Rumor is that it is down to 3 people:

J Kashouty
    J Coktoasten
    D Canny (currently at Alkermes)

All 3 are way better than Emily and I have my number 1 choice for sure. Kashouty is the obvious choice if you consider intelligence, leadership and selling skills but if you go on looks and stage appeal, Coktoasten is the perfect fit. Sorry Canny, you have to stay where you are.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They are not moving Emily to the central region you idiot. That does not make sense at all

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

just wait a few days and you'll see!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Moron...

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

why do you call the provider of great info a moron? I work in this area and our new ASD is important. We can not afford to have an idiot like Courtney run the top area in the nation. My vote is for Coktoasten 1st and Canny 2nd

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You mean "woooooooooo", not whew ya dumbass

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Making Fletch references throughout Cafe Phara is so unbelievably witty.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Kashouty is not a Fletch reference you dolt!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Little Johnny is the biggest asshole in pharma. Ask anyone who has worked for him. You must be an idiot if you think he is qualified to lead anything other than little boys to the bathroom.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yawn....

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Looks like the not funny guy is back posting again...

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How many bathroom breaks do we get per day anyway and how much time do we get on each? Usually after lunch I take my big daily shit and want to ensure that I don't exceed the company alloted time.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Actually, Little Johnny is referring to Mr Kashouty so I don't think it was an attempt at humor. Hope that helps

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

WTF is this lil Johnny shit all about?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

CP: Please ban this poster that writes teenage boy crap!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No where there is smoke there is fire. There have been reports of high level company officials abusing potty breaks to read cafe Pharma behind the enclosed restroom stalls. This has raised questions about what is acceptable shit breaks vs abusing it. This situation does need specific clarity. Hoping somebody can provide the company policy on this.