The Death of CL108 and DSI

Discussion in 'Daiichi-Sankyo' started by anonymous, Feb 9, 2016 at 4:58 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As previously posted, CL108 now officially DOA.

Yet another nail in the coffin for the sinking company formerly known as Daiichi Sankyo!!!

No chance for FDA approval with new regulations regarding approval of any new pain treatment drugs that do not have abuse limiting/eliminating properties.

Good for companies like Teva. Bad for CL108 and DSI.

PAUSE!!!!!

Sorry for the pause, I just gagged on my sip of coffee as I burst out laughing at this foolish company, management, and the "winners" who were retained. My OPT OUT decision is looking better every day. Enjoying time off while contemplating an offer from a real pharmaceutical company.

In hindsight, ya think Walking Dead and Pinky Boy regret airing that OIC commercial during the Super Bowl. A lot of bad feedback and it's only 2 days after the fact. Instead of drawing attention to "the burden of condition" (nice one AZ), even more attention has now been drawn to the highly unethical drug companies who think creating another Rx drug to eliminate or reduce unwanted side effects of their own medications is the solution. Wrong. This one deepens the BITE IN THE ARSE that the FDA, HCP's Barrack, Hillary and the public (yes, the majority are on the side of big government on this issue...sorry DSI and AZ) will take out of the likes of companies that do business in this way.

Now here's the question:

Can DSI last until late 2017 (at the very earliest if at all) for anything new that might generate revenues in excess of a few hundred million bucks in Miragabulin (spelling?), while Effient, Benicar, and Welchol revenue disappears into the sunset. Can Savaysa, a now perilously hanging on Movantik, and a now dead CL108, and failed Phase 3 for chemo indication be a sign that the stern is now listing upward?!?!?!

Just call DSI the Walking Dead of Pharmacy.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

thanks for continuing to reinforce the choices made, the 'purge' as we affectionately call it was the best choice made by the company in the last six years. it was to rid the company of people just like you, bitter, angry, full of nonsense and always proclaiming the death of DSI. OMG give it a rest and move on already, we didn't want you, get OVER it already!!!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Have no fear, this will be the second company that walking dead boy aka Ken shit for brains Keller will run into the ground with the help of The most immoral VP of sales, pharma has ever seen. Hey *Kent can't wait for the new batch of lies your filthy pie hole will spew in Vegas, I call it Spectrum part II, one fuck up was not enough....

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Years of failure lead us to the final chapter

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So funny to see the same few people on this site with such anger and an inability to move on. I am guessing these people are no fun to be around in both a professional and social situation. Move on and shut up. Best advise you will ever be given.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Seriously isn't there a Cafe-unemployed they could be bitching and moaning on?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

FYI - "unemployed" and cashing a big check is WAY better than staying with an organization with no future or leadership, you'll learn about that very soon (except the check part). If you think the future and leadership at DSI is awesome, great for you, good luck with that, no brains-no headaches.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I better ignore you because I have high blood pressure and you're extremely salty ;)

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Now THAT is funny!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your an idiot
    Keller brought movatik and cl108 , without that DSI wouldn't have any new drugs.
    The problem is development , one new drug savaysa in a decade.
    And that one was late and inferior .
    fU

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Our still employed/ lab coated / complete failure/ counter parts destroyed this company. Great bonuses too

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So we are trying to sell two drugs that allow people to use more opioids, great! What a wonderful company. But seriously, once CL-108 dies, what do we have left? Benicar, no. Effient, no. Welchol, no. Savaysa? Did that drug even make $10 million last year? The next rounds of layoffs is going to be brutal!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Edison layoffs?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The fda panel is nothing new and trust me we are well prepared as a company to position the product successfully with the standards discussed in the review panel.
    The future isn't with what we have it is with what we will have, have confidence that you will be happily surprised near the end of 2016.
    PS
    Keller had nothing to do with the current state of business, he has spent the last year(s) correcting the horrible business sense the previous leadership had.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amen, cashing big checks, what a joke. Such anger and hostility, hey webmaster - can you create a new category? Let's call it "Unemployed, un-hirable and angry". Thanks CP!!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Unreal. Edison got one drug approved in 10 years!!!! compare that to any other company, want to be angry? blame gg and prior leadership.How in the world can people blame KK? The one drug Edison gets approved has a nightmare label, that's medical people and what did prior leadership do? they didn't buy anything, didn't sign any copromotes, nothing at all but cash checks and give benicar away. KK we BELIEVE in you and thanks for getting rid of so many freakin negative staff

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"Cashing big checks, what a joke"... Somebody did tell you this is a sales job, right? Go back to Enterprise, fool.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Edison destroyed DSI. No one in commercial is responsible. We can't sell air.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

----
    so true we are positioned for success and will conquer with 108