The body count is rising!

Discussion in 'KCI' started by anonymous, Aug 21, 2015 at 8:29 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Face it folks. There are only so many chairs out there and the music is getting ready to stop and to continue the metaphor, the race belongs to the swift. The southeast is losing reps amazingly fast due to one person and either management condones it or is actually that blind. How do you explain 50-75% turnover in 12 months?. How do you explain almost 25 people in 10 sales positions in a few years? Revenue?!? We hear about revenue production daily. How about nearly $2,000,000 in new hire training cost PLUS the loss of production. These are good reps who had enough and found new positions. Winning the hearts, hands and head? not only are you not doing that, you are losing the entire person!!!! I'm waiting on the call from the recruiter now

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who left? And who is causing them to leave?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Great post. What's happening there is happening in my district also. Turnover is unbelievable and the only people that get hired are old KCI reps that can't find jobs elsewhere. They just want something for benefits until they move on. It's a no brainer why people are leaving left and right…$$$$$$$$, or should I say NO $$$? I know of at least 5 more reps just waiting for final interviews.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm a recently departed long time rep and it saddens me what they've done to this company. It used to be a great place to work, but the Apax/Acelity gang gutted that and continues to let it bleed. As for the statement that it's due to one person in the SE, I disagree. That one person is nothing but a tool for the Sr. Leadership Team. Granted, he's also generally a tool, but that's another matter. Until corp changes, nothing will. I've been stunned to feel appreciated, supported, and PAID in my new job. I'd forgotten what that felt like at Acelity.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is JS the guy in the southeast everyone is referring to?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He is just part of the problem. The real problem is a certain female

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Atlanta DM?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

that was way too easy Just look at the numbers

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

3 more reps resigned last week from Texas and Alabama. If it cost so much to train new people and get the new person up to speed why does this keep happening? First is the comp plan that is totally ridiculous. Even more problematic is the DM you work for currently. If you have a solid manager these difficult situations still suck but can be bearable. If you have an asshole like the DM's from (Atlanta, Houston, Arizona) your life will be hell. These spineless so called leaders are nothing but glorified ass kissers. Constantly blaming others for their issues.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

100% Correct! A great manager can make the BS a lot less painful. We do have some very cool products and they do make a difference. The wrong manager can make a 1M dollar job SUCK

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Someone should be asking the question why there's no real respect to the employees and why the exec management just want to trade in their stock with an IPO. Mm mm...and why would investors buy into an IPO given all the debt???

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What is that sound?
    its the sound of a door closing as another rep leaves. Chalk up 1 more casualty of a terrible DM?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'M CALLING YOU OUT JS!!!!!! I KNOW YOU READ THIS

When are you going to do something about all the people leaving?!?. Have you fully embraced Einstein's theory of INSANITY?!?!?!?!? The reason is standing right next to you. Who are you listening to? The "spin" or the truth?!?! New hire training in the millions, loss of production, "C" new hires.... You are running out of people to hire
    or is this the plan???????

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"Tell me what's great about KCI" is the answer you should be searching for.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just wait until he implements another one of his rep activity trackers.