The best about Applied

Discussion in 'Applied Medical' started by anonymous, Sep 26, 2015 at 12:56 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Then you have 2 options:
    1) go find another job where you earn what you think you should be earning
    2) stop complaining, and then go find another job where you earn what you think you should be earning

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't worry we are!!!! Good luck filling the revolving door of vacancies.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There will always be cheaper and smarter minions out there than you. Everyone is replaceable. The faster you get out, the faster I can cut the fat out.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

is that how you dipshits in management justify all the turnover that has been going on here for over a decade? Is that how you answer to King Said? You do realize that if you ever worked for a real company like Medtronic, JNJ, or Stryker, you would have been let go a long time ago, right? Whatever bullshit stories you feed Said to justify your own existence is sadly working, but it's also the same reason you can't find a job anywhere else. Rumor on the street is that some people in "corporate" are sick of the TRUTH being said on Cafepharma and heads are gonna start rolling..........

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You can cut the fat off DEEZ NUTS!!!!!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It is all about bottom line my minions. Now go back to work.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It is a great place to enrich the lives of others in our communities. I recently attended a volunteer event that supports the education of our current and future generations. It's things like this that makes me proud to work here! it was a great way for me to build upon and connect to the community.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Volunteer. Yep no way in hell Applied would ever cut a check to that event. You had to use a vacation day to I bet.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AWbnGviamC8

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There are many ways to advance your career within and move between different businesses and functions. Numerous business resource groups have been key to bringing it's culture into the 21st century.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

$250K pesos is the average income for TM

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Cool place. Fun too. You get to spend 3 weeks with a total stranger in a world class hotel during training.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What hotel are they staying at these days?

14. Robbytrainer

Robbytrainer Guest

It's the world class Courtyard Marriott that smells like wet socks.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If your a high performer, Applied provides great, challenging opportunities. They actively incentivize high performers with salary/bonus increases, international assignment travel, and management experiences. Average performers are treated well and incentivized with development programs.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Serious? You're complaining about a Marriott? Get off your fucking high horse. It wouldn't matter where you're staying, you'd find something to complain about there.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not all Courtyards are created equal. Some smell like wet socks like the one Applied sets you up in with a total stranger for 3 weeks. At least you get earplugs. There is a pool too.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you are joining any med device company for their hotel stay, you are in the wrong business pal. You probably be better off working for the hospitality business.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bullshit

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's a reflection oh how this company will treat you in the future. Like a $20 hooker