THE "ALL DAY LIE", BEGINNING A NEW TRADITION AT AZ!

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by Anonymous, Nov 19, 2014 at 6:55 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Says everyone

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My bad habits are carrying over form 2016. It is getting harder and harder to make even one legitimate call. I got up this morning with good intentions, but when I started thinking about driving to make my first call, I said screw it. I love our tradition of the all day lie!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My "bad habits" started around 2005, and have gotten worse every year. But, what he hell, I have a lot of time to be a home enjoying my family. I think the ALL DAY LIE works extremely well!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I've have you beat about a couple of years! I can hardly bare to even fake calls anymore! I haven't made a decent call in months and months, but who gives a shit! SEND THOSE CHECK AZ!!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

News flash, we are all doing it and senior leadership knows it. It is a total facade and keeps getting worse every year. But they need us to justify their paychecks too. So the circle remains unbroken and the stock holders are stuck with the carnage. But when the government instills price controls, which are coming, then the whole house of cards comes tumbling down.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Has anyone else noticed how big this thread is? Are there really this many sales people at AZ doing absolutely nothing al day? I would venture to say this entire thread has to be the work of several of the same individuals. No way a company can susatin itself with this many lazy reps. I actually going out and meeting customers. I enjoy it even more now that i've come to terms with no chance of promotion. No more "career development" work. Just do the job i love.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think that the number of reps lying about calls, etc., borders on 90% or greater. There is not a single day that goes by that I don't fake calls. You have to. Simple as that. It's part laziness, and part necessary. I love getting home early. I also enjoy the customers, but faking calls is not part of the job.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ok losers.....FYI....I have only worked 3 days since last December.....my ride alongs. That's it. I love this place!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Since the layoff (I survived as usual), I have become a full fledged Master of the ALL DAY LIE! My guess is now 100% of us are striving to become Master's as well. Work hard little grasshoppers at perfecting the ALL DAY LIE, and you too will become a Master some day!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Man, this all day lie thing is now SOP at AZ! My partner never leaves the house now before 10 AM. I've called them at 9 Am, only to wake them up! I thought it was only me practicing the all day lie, but this person and I talked, and they've been doing it for years! We've agreed to agreed to watch each others back, and to check in to see what faked calls they will enter that day. We have a great system that allows us to take off several days each week! Can't beat it!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Suck it Reeeeeetard !!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This doesn't make sense... You fake calls everyday.... And you say faking calls is not part of the job?! Stupid fuck

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Might have pushed the all day lie thing a little too much lately. I am actually starting feeling a little guilty about it. Is this normal?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Advise: Go out there and actually make calls only on those offices you plan to take your DBM to on next field ride. Then go do what you want for the next few weeks until the field ride along and you'll be just fine!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Advice, learn to spell advice. No wonder you morons need babysitters.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Only a pharma rep would point this out! Fucking moronic asshole!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

God advice that has worked through the years. My DM is so damn stupid, that they don't realize that we are basically going to the same offices over and over again, or they just don't care. They are constantly checking email, taking calls, and basically has no idea what we have been doing that day. Where does AZ find this idiots, let alone promote them! We need a major thinning of the herd again to get rid of some of these morons!

But, give me our famous all day lie anytime! What a great tradition!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Got news for you. They are living the lie just like us. Everyone's jobs depend on it.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have actually done this on the last several ride alongs with my idiot for a DM, and they really don't give a shit! She is going through the motions just like we are! What a sham this whole company has become, and I do my part! Today, and I did on Monday, I will be refining my skills in practicing the ALL DAY LIE!!

HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest