THE "ALL DAY LIE", BEGINNING A NEW TRADITION AT AZ!

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by Anonymous, Nov 19, 2014 at 6:55 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree. It has taken hold of the sales force like a plague. I can't stop working short days if I tried. It will be even worse after the layoff.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

lol lol lol lol lol lol

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A.D.L. just got even easier after the call today. Thank you AZ. Love you long time!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It would be interesting to know if ANYONE, ANYONE at AZ works a full day in the field. Personally, I don't know of 1 person that does, yet we are doing well! It just goes to show that the A.D.L. really works and works well!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The Man child troll is an " All day lie" They don't work PERIOD and troll the boards with childish nonsense.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i do dickhead.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Child

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All of you idiots are shitting yourselves for no reason! Life is still good at AZ with the ALL DAY LIE! Quit worrying! Go to a 1 PM movie tomorrow! Play 18! There will be NO merger, and no layoffs! WE WON! ENJOY IT!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LIAR!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Damn right we won! FUCK AZ! 2 hours a day is all they get from me!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well today was the first time I faked 90% of my calls, and it felt goooood! I LIKE THE ALL DAY LIE!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

AZ = clueless

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Another week practicing our wonderful tradition at AZ! While Frenchie sells off the company, we can rest and relax! How did we get so lucky to a wonderful CEO like Pascal???

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, it IS a wonderful week at AZ! More and more reps/DM's are loving the ALL DAY LIE! Who can ask for more???? Lead on Pascal, you wonderful French Bastard!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You act as if it is something inherent in the sales force that leads them to practice your "all day lie". How about the reality that reps are driving around uselessly trying to see 80% of targets that are really no see hcps. I can see how many people get frustrated seeing the futility of their efforts and knowing that they would have the same impact of they just stayed home everyday. However, I also know personally reps that go out everyday and do this. They are honest workers but I know as well as them that this is The American Association of Sexuality Educators, Counselors and Therapists (AASECT) is they do.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lol! I have no idea how that last sentence was pasted in!!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

WOW! Haven't been on CP in a while, and boy are the troops getting nasty! I see the "ALL DAY LIE" thread is kicking it! For those that were fired a few weeks back, couldn't be more sorry for you than I am, but for those who made it, enjoy the time you have left!

As for me, I am punching out! Got an offer for 11% more over AZ's base, and about the same size territory, and pretty much the same benefits as I had with AZ. Many posts on Cafepharma talk about how we all get too comfortable in our job at AZ, and miss opportunities because of it. I was just like that, but 4 months ago I decided I had to get serious about leaving AZ. But, it's been good at AZ since I was an expert at the ALL DAY LIE! NEVER FAKED A SIG, but I probably faked 70% or more calls. I always was in the middle with sales. I always kept a low profile. I did everything I could to stay off the radar.

It's time to go guys. Pascal is doing what he does. Protect yourself and your family, and start the looking process. It will take a while. Good Luck!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It is human nature to deny and to procrastinate believing things will be fine. Nobody feels a crisis in the making until it happens to you. But make no mistake, the smart and talented are working hard right now to get another gig and for everyone who is successful, it is one less opportunity for the rest when their time comes.